William poole,jadon hasselwood

Advertisement
Dee always writes cryptically. That's just what he does... Then he laughs at eveyone trying to figure out wtf he's saying. Rinse, wash, repeat.

Advertisement
I love these guys that come on here and have inside info and make predictions that cover themselves both ways. If the kid doesn’t come here he’s covered by the demands he’s making and if he does come he’s covered by the statement that the kid loves us. Smh.

man that aint cool tho. all love dee but the cryptic messages are unecessary man. We grown we know u cant tell us everything you know just please tell us what u can and leave the rest alone

Either Poole is a possible transfer to here or Poole is a kid that is really pushing JH to come here (maybe friends?). Who knows...

Advertisement
Dee, don’t turn into one of the simps on here who talks in code. Just be direct and say what you have to say.
We need one of those before a hurricane interpreters doing sign language to crack this. Or that computer from imitation game

Last edited:
Man up and say what you got to say bro or don't say anything at all we all grown here and can handle ourselves no need for these childish cryptic pointless messages you're better than that

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Hilarious !

Keep the dream alive. Nice to have a taste of winning in all this insanity.
Obviously I know what yall gonna say. Should be amusing. I'd love to be wrong about the intangibles cause I know kid LOVES US
Let me post something vague and pretend I’m right later on if it happens- Brooklyn

Y’all listening to fools gold.

Advertisement
if anyone has a connect please send this thread to this guy and he’ll figure it out in a heartbeat l!!
E273C5CF-FC49-4790-89F6-F7EF976036DD.jpeg

Advertisement
Back