William poole,jadon hasselwood

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man up and say what you got to say bro or don't say anything at all we all grown here and can handle ourselves no need for these childish cryptic pointless messages you're better than that
I've tried to keep things simple on here. You all know spelling **** outbisnt possible for various reasons. I always tell yall enough to where you know just be patient & well be good or not... all yall that know me know what a joke I see these **** talking clowns as. All the same people on here dont know how to simply keep info on here. That's not possible. So if the option is a just dont say **** to try to give people hope than okay or its be direct you know that's not a choice. If that's what yall want than my fault. Yall enjoy the game and do yall. I'm sorry for leading people on. What do I know after all.

I've tried to keep things simple on here. You all know spelling **** outbisnt possible for various reasons. I always tell yall enough to where you know just be patient & well be good or not... all yall that know me know what a joke I see these **** talking clowns as. All the same people on here dont know how to simply keep info on here. That's not possible. So if the option is a just dont say **** to try to give people hope than okay or its be direct you know that's not a choice. If that's what yall want than my fault. Yall enjoy the game and do yall. I'm sorry for leading people on. What do I know after all.
Where is Brooklyndee and what have you done with him!!!??
We need to figure this out!!!
I’m calling on all y’all to get in contact withl the following people so we can find dee and get to the bottom of the Poole/Haselwood riddle!!
17D55027-554A-40FC-82A6-F63D7F12E34F.jpeg
533B0C22-426B-44AE-A802-8FAF740EF14C.jpeg
C12D2B15-D8D1-478E-952A-8CA49963D90C.jpeg
55AFEE3A-A4C0-4DCC-907B-CD8F14667D3F.jpeg2E7BBC04-9FF7-44ED-888E-AF5F3A086804.jpeg

So is news regarding Hasselwood good or bad? We can figure it out from there

Advertisement
“What do I know after all”

Not much that’s for **** sure.

Advertisement
“What do I know after all”

Not much that’s for **** sure.
I know ur moms found a way to recreate the immaculate conception when she became the first woman to swallow a load of nut yet still get pregnant with ur bytch ***. #eatabagfullofcrustydicks****boy

if anyone has a connect please send this thread to this guy and he’ll figure it out in a heartbeat l!!
View attachment 65527
I used to. Last time I posted about Negrodamus it was deleted. I tend to use a different provider for my prophecies..
.he's good but very slow. Often get the prophecies after they've happened.

I'll put in an order for something on Jason but can't guarantee it will come in before Jadon's early enrolled.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back