2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

He’s a take and he’s very good as you said! I’m aware some fans are obsessed with Inniss and Williams ( who is back to a 4 star for the star whores ) but this dude is a baller!
People get in their head about these rankings and they wont change their minds for nothing. I said Jean was on these other players level and they tried to talk be down. But i know what i watch.

Advertisement
People get in their head about these rankings and they wont change their minds for nothing. I said Jean was on these other players level and they tried to talk be down. But i know what i watch.
And now Jean is a 4 star lol so he’s now a take? I live in CT and wish I got to see what many on this board do in person. Film is only so good! I’ve seen all the kids in Mass the big OT Joenel who’s going to Georgia ( been told he has a million in NIL and they will go over whatever he is offered ) and some others which is insane talent but not like what people are down in South Florida. Not every kid can be a 4 or 5 star kid. Either a kid can ball or he can’t. This kid can play my guy

Gattis has to be in heaven coming in to recrit this class of WRs. So much talent.

Gogeta and LCE are rarely wrong about a kid, especially when both love the same recruit. So I hope we land Fowles. Though I have to admit I would be ecstatic with Washington, Brown, and Joseph. Landing Jean and Fowles as well would be stupid talent.

I wasn't really a huge Brooks fan last year and am not a huge Innis fan this year. Not saying Innis is bad, I'd be ecstatic to have him. But it's not like losing Cooper, Riley, Jeudy, IMHO. Especially in this class.

Visiting FSPOOOO this weekend with his brother, Shamar, who’s a 2025 receiver.

Advertisement
Its crazy how many WR are in SO FL this year. I like this guy alot, he has good size and good speed. I think i would rather take him than any of the WR up north FL.

Advertisement

Noles are sick, lmao.

1656364016877.png

1656364059679.png

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
At around the 50 minute mark of Ray Ray Joseph's audio interview (see first post under the thread titled "Ray Ray says Mario building a Wall") it was noteworthy to me that he talks about William Fowles as somebody he played with and who he'd like to see in this class. (you can also throw in a couple of "speaks volumes," "telling," and "savages want to play with savages" -- if you're into those buzzwords).

Was also impressed listening to young Mr. Joseph during this interview.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back