2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

Advertisement
I would really like a sneak peak at Miami's 23' WR recruiting board to see where they got these dudes ranked.

1. Andy Jean since he already committed
2. William Fowles I just got visions of Andre Johnson
3. Robby Washington Mr. Dynamite
4. Hykeem Williams
5. Edison cat Mr. TNT
6. Brown because he seems more into us
7. Innis Some kids play too much. If you leaving don't have the hometown team running behind you. At least tell us to move on, it's over.

I would really like a sneak peak at Miami's 23' WR recruiting board to see where they got these dudes ranked.

1. Andy Jean since he already committed
2. William Fowles I just got visions of Andre Johnson
3. Robby Washington Mr. Dynamite
4. Hykeem Williams
5. Edison cat Mr. TNT
6. Brown because he seems more into us
7. Innis Some kids play too much. If you leaving don't have the hometown team running behind you. At least tell us to move on, it's over.

If they don’t have Brown/Innis 1a/1b somebody gotta go

My favorite WR in the 2023 class. Helps that he plays for my old high school! Never thought I would see that day that an elite P5 prospect came out of Dade Christian!

Advertisement
I actually got a lot out of it. Seems to me that he's a backup plan we are just trying to keep warm.
If we are being honest, that’s what he should be. Is the 6’3” even verified? Is his speed verified? Maybe it was the qb always throwing it late, but I wasn’t completely blown away. Solid kid who can play no doubt. But I’m sure we have some elite kids ahead of him we should continue to pursue.

Advertisement
We have Washington. Land Brown and you have your elite kid. Keep recruiting Williams and Innis but clearly there’s some studs down here also. We will be fine

Advertisement
Advertisement
-From Rivals: He's always been interested in Miami but previous staff didn't really recruit him.

The new Cane staff has shown Dade Christian plenty of love, with Mario Cristobal taking a visit there soon after taking the job and with UM sending out Josh Gattis to the school this spring.

Fowles wanted to get to campus to talk to Mario and staff in person. “Miami is going to be in it with him as long as they want to be in it, it’ll be based on how hard they recruit him,” Stubb (his coach) said. “He loves Miami. They just have to do their due diligent. You can’t keep losing people in your backyard.”

Fowles has over 30 offers. Bama and OSU sent coaches to see him this spring but didn't offer yet. TRob wants him to go up to Bama to camp before they offer.

Advertisement
Back