Will We Beat A&M?

Will we beat Texas A&M?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was talking about the order I made at one of said resturaunts, most of them are near sold out.... of course I wouldn't be buying meat now in miami for a game in texas in a month :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I'm also partial to Fargos but CJ's is good

I hope not:ROFLMAO: because if you would have opened up that package....... Your friends would NEVER ride with you again or forgive you

Enjoy your trip

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hope not:ROFLMAO: because if you would have opened up that package....... Your friends would NEVER ride with you again or forgive you

Enjoy your trip
Picturing you two dying laughing at the points in your Convo you added those emojis has me laughing.

You guys are funny.

chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

Advertisement
I really want to say yes but i have believed in this team for many years and in big games have been disappointed more times then i can count. I do believe we will put up a fight this time and make it close. Mario will in time get us there but the young men on the team now have been so poorly coached for so long that it is hard to change them overnight.

We have a bull**** offensive line.

Not a single one of them has that dog in them.

Buncha big fat guys that will cost us games.

Feel bad for Cristobals buddy coaching them.

Mirabel I think is his name. He's going to turn into D'onofrio. Just watch.

Advertisement
I think our QB is going to have a great season. He did a great job with very ordinary wr's, injured rb's and an inconsistent OL. All of those positions have seen significant improvement.

Our TE's and safety's are special.

Some mock drafts have Zion as a first rounder.

The talent to beat A&M is already on the roster. We play good football and I give us about a 40% chance of winning. It'll be really tough getting them at College Station. They'll be really jacked up to play us. Wish that I could go but my brother can't make it that week. We'll be in Clemson SC in November though.

I think in 1-2 years we beat them. 1st year in a transition though, I just don't see it happening this year. I'd love to be wrong and be watching a close game in the 4th quarter though. It's possible, just unlikely I think.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back