Will We Beat A&M?

Will we beat Texas A&M?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m not gonna be the fan that says oh man we’re gonna go in there and beat them by 28 but I’ll never understand the fans that write the team off before we even take the field. Things change and sometimes the right change comes from changes made at the top. I’m not super confident we win but I wouldn’t be confident at all if we still had the last staph.

Advertisement
It's going to be a boat race. They are literally looking past us. I'll bet anyone
Wait a minute. That’s not even Jimbos m o. When he coached at FSU even when they had WAY more talent than us, those games were always close. I just watched LSU auburn 2019 and Steele shut down the best college offense I’ve ever seen. And Auburns defensive talent wasn’t as good as ours. They aren’t gonna wear us down…we go at least 10 deep on the d line. And not young players either. We have a bunch of grown *** men on that line.

Wait a minute. That’s not even Jimbos m o. When he coached at FSU even when they had WAY more talent than us, those games were always close. I just watched LSU auburn 2019 and Steele shut down the best college offense I’ve ever seen. And Auburns defensive talent wasn’t as good as ours. They aren’t gonna wear us down…we go at least 10 deep on the d line. And not young players either. We have a bunch of grown *** men on that line.
I truly hope for a Cane's victory. I'm just seeing close and personal on what the bag is making 0 empty spots especially the Dline. I believe in TVD and Rooster to explode if they can get a sec. I want Mario to be put in my Cane's Coach Rushmore. I will definitely be there but I want wager against my former alumni. Cane's spurned me but I always wanted to be a Cane even in my playing days. "U"

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Question for me is not will we but can we. I believe we can beat them, however, we really don't know what we have because Mario has shut this thing down. We will have some idea after the first two games.
Yes we can. They are all hype based off recruiting and a fluke bama win. Look at their wins last year they literally beat nobody besides bama. Their 2nd best win was South Carolina who went 7-6. And jimbo has been a HC for 12 years and he has lost at least 3 games 8 of those years and lost 4 or more 6 years

The Question for me is not will we but can we. I believe we can beat them, however, we really don't know what we have because Mario has shut this thing down. We will have some idea after the first two games.
Those first two games will be deceptive on the offense side. I expect UM to "practice" improving run blocking and execution in those games and employ just enough passing plays to keep A&Ms defensive staff honest in their game planning. The offense we see at A&M will be much different I believe ... more passing to set up the run and more deep balls. You know both staffs are putting in a lot of time getting ready for this one.

Advertisement
I think our QB is going to have a great season. He did a great job with very ordinary wr's, injured rb's and an inconsistent OL. All of those positions have seen significant improvement.

Our TE's and safety's are special.

Some mock drafts have Zion as a first rounder.

The talent to beat A&M is already on the roster. We play good football and I give us about a 40% chance of winning. It'll be really tough getting them at College Station. They'll be really jacked up to play us. Wish that I could go but my brother can't make it that week. We'll be in Clemson SC in November though.

Let’s slow down the kool aid chugging. 2/3 of those positions have seen moderate improvement, just by virtue of the main guys getting another year under their belts. No difference makers have been pulled in, maybe Parish but that’s TBD. Citizen is out for an extended period, Zion is uncertain for ATM and will be rusty if he’s in.

The WRs are absolutely not as a whole improved after losing two key pieces and no one stepping up as of yet besides X who’s the constant keeping the group from being dragged further down.

We play lights out there’s a chance for sure, but it needs to be lights out.

Chaney needs to come unchained that night and let the CFB world be woke. (in my high school jargon)

Advertisement
Realistically it’s a no.

-Coaching? aTm (love Mario but Jimbo is still the better coach until proven otherwise)
-Talent? aTm
-@aTm is going to be loud for night game

Due to canes having better QB (besides maybe safety this is our only clear advantage) I’ll give us a 20% chance to win. I just want to see the canes compete.

Realistically it’s a no.

-Coaching? aTm (love Mario but Jimbo is still the better coach until proven otherwise)
-Talent? aTm
-@aTm is going to be loud for night game

Due to canes having better QB (besides maybe safety this is our only clear advantage) I’ll give us a 20% chance to win. I just want to see the canes compete.

Miami’s staff Top to bottom is better than A&M

Jimbo’s offense is putrid in relation to how much talent he has on it. He needed a Heisman winner for it to look “lethal”. His offenses without Winston have looked average and unimaginative

Steele is going to cuck him worse than Candi ever did

#trumpycanethoughts

Tell ya wat canedog, I has to be honist wit ya. Im disapointed wit yo post. We gone whoop A&M by at lease 30. TeeVeeDee iz gone throw fer 350 an Niteon gone run fer at lease 200. U gotta beleeve sun!

Miami’s staff Top to bottom is better than A&M

Jimbo’s offense is putrid in relation to how much talent he has on it. He needed a Heisman winner for it to look “lethal”. His offenses without Winston have looked average and unimaginative

Steele is going to cuck him worse than Candi ever did

#trumpycanethoughts
I hope you’re right. But realistically has an offense under Mario ever been a world beater? Even with a heisman level QB (Herbert) they weren’t insane (great but not elite).

Don’t get it twisted Jimbo would’ve won the Pac 12 2/3 times if he were in Mario’s shoes. With that being said it’s not to say Miami’s staff isn’t great (it’s one of the best in nation) but it’s year one. Chances aren’t great. I like Canes to beat Clemson more than aTm.

Advertisement
Back