Will the Rock be packed for GT?

Less than 2% of tickets left.

Screenshot_20231006-213024_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully. The team, coaching staff, administration, and donors have done their part. Now we need to do ours and show up! We have a lazy fan base..

Advertisement
I’ll go out on a limb and say even if we’re 5-1 the Rock is a sold out event vs Clemson. Clemson fans are going to travel and support their team in a major way so it’ll help to produce that Notre Dame 2017 feel
I dont think they will travel well if we thump GT and UNC back to back.

For all the **** our rivals talk about game attendance they also are scared of our fan base at home and the narrative goes from empty stadium to most obnoxious thug fans when it suits them

If we struggle with GT and UNC they will show but they ain't coming if we lay two *** whoopin's on those teams.

Tickets are selling fast now. Lower bowl only has 17 seats lets all individuals. Still quite a few upper decks (and some not released yet) but seems to be over 90% sold. Pretty impressive for a rather minor game (not top 25 matchup).
So more packed than the a&m game?

Advertisement
Right now the lower bowl is completely sold out and it looks like the sideline upper deck sections will be almost full. The end zones are still 30%. But that's probably 50K-55K if it actually ends up that way.
Tons of lower bowl seats on the visitor side. Just so the cameras have something to show the viewers.

So more packed than the a&m game?

My read is yes.

There are still going to be areas in the upper bowl that will be basically empty. Disrregardless of what people are saying this thread, there are still plenty of upper bowl tickets left, you may have to go through Miami ticket central site to get them, but they are available.

Lower bowl is very spotty. Not many left.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back