Will the Rock be packed for GT?

True …..Texas A&M was what 48,000 in the middle of the afternoon and it was loud enough to bother the QB a few times and cause a few false starts.

So, butts in the seats we got 48k for TAMU.

What were the best estimates for JV Miami and Bethune?

Advertisement

Bethune was bad. Like pathetic. Honestly, if you told me it was 20K-25K I would say that seems right. If I had to guess what A&M was I would say 48K seems accurate for real people in the seats. Miami OH was probably like 40K.

Our fans have sucked this year because we have a bunch of entitled fans. Many are on this board. I'm hoping we get the crowd we had for A&M. The lower bowl seems completely sold out, for all intents and purposes. The upper bowl seems about half sold. That gets you to 45K. If we get 50K for the game I think that's a good number. It should be 55K-60K, given the circumstances. Ole miss played them and probably had 62K in the stands.

Bethune was bad. Like pathetic. Honestly, if you told me it was 20K-25K I would say that seems right. If I had to guess what A&M was I would say 48K seems accurate for real people in the seats. Miami OH was probably like 40K.

Our fans have sucked this year because we have a bunch of entitled fans. Many are on this board. I'm hoping we get the crowd we had for A&M. The lower bowl seems completely sold out, for all intents and purposes. The upper bowl seems about half sold. That gets you to 45K. If we get 50K for the game I think that's a good number. It should be 55K-60K, given the circumstances. Ole miss played them and probably had 62K in the stands.
Bethune was beyond brutal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My wife & kids don't want to go. My only Canes buddy can't. Such is life as a Central Florida Canes fans. I'm hoping to meet up with @fraggle for a game sometime. I just know we'd hit it off. :ghost:

Advertisement
Clemson already has two losses (including by 20 points vs Duke), so it probably won't be that huge of a deal.
A team we haven’t beaten in years coming into our Building after having major success in the past decade. They’re a name brand in college football and the Miami fans usually show out for name brands, especially if it’s a night game. I expect close to to a sellout if we’re still undefeated

Clemson already has two losses (including by 20 points vs Duke), so it probably won't be that huge of a deal.
7b7d8a25-5bed-41b2-ab2b-204f2a09eca2_text.gif

Lol, welcome to CiS. Choose your next three or four hundred posRsts wisely friend. Go Canes!

If you can get 40K butts in seats for Miami of OH, you can definitely get 50K+ for a night game v Ga Tech when we're 4-0. I'd love to see 55K and think we'll be close. Tarp off the lowest attended upper deck sections and it will look like we're packed and will be louder than TNT being set off in a mine.

Advertisement
Back