Will Rosier improve like Brock Berlin?

The last 3 games of the year the secondary was SHREDDED, but every idiot here wants to blame Rosier while we were giving up Heisman like QB ratings to opposing QBs

Advertisement
Right. We somehow managed to field this juggernaut team that was only limited to 10 wins by the QB?

Madness I tell ya. We had our best season in 15 years while simultaneously having the worst QB ever.

And a coach who clearly doesn't know what he's doing, or even who to play.

Berlin 2.0 in Richts offense would be lethal.

Advertisement
Rosier was horrible too, but so was everyone else.
Lol exactly. There always has to be some narrative about how XYZ proves the coach or QB sucks. These dorks live for arguing about QBs and coaches.
Sometimes you just lose. There hasn’t been an undefeated national champion in how many years now?

:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Hillarious ****, Perps. You proving to be an English professor and all,...was wondering if I transform that "Sometimes you just lose" to a compound sentence with "....because your QB can't hit the broadside of a barn with open WRs until the game is out of reach..." .....?? Or would you go into another grammar fit and avoid the subject we come here to discuss?

That "lose as a team" ish goes out the window in big games when the QB keeps missing should-be conversions. Every player isint a great player,..and a lot of them lose confidence when they know he's having another one of his "off days" just like in practice.

All his fault? Certainly not. But can other posters be allowed to call say what they see (i.e.,..."a limited team so long as Rosier is QB")....??

With how completely off you were all offseason on Rosier,...you can now quit stalking, bullying, and negging people that are here to talk about what somehow disgusts you on a football message board,...which is the QB position.

Last edited:
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Hillarious ****, Perps. You proving to be an English professor and all,...was wondering if I transform that "Sometimes you just lose" to a compound sentence with "....because your QB can't hit the broadside of a barn with open WRs until the game is out of reach..." .....?? Or would you go into another grammar fit and avoid the subject we come here to discuss?

All this stalking and negging you do, yet clearly too clueless to call a spade a spade.

That "lose as a team" ish goes out the window in big games when the QB keeps missing should-be conversions. Every player isint a great player,..and a lot of them lose confidence when they know he's having another one of his "off days" just like in practice.

All his fault? Certainly not. But can other posters be allowed to call a spade a spade (i.e.,..."this is a limited team so long as Rosier is QB")....??

With how completely off you were all offseason on Rosier,...you can now quit stalking, bullying, and negging people that are here to talk about what somehow disgusts you on a football message board,...which is the QB position.

lmfao. You said all that, made up this little argument in your head like you were gonna show me, shook your fist in the air..and still didn’t say jack ****. No wonder your slow, uneducated *** supported Randy Shannon well into 2010.

Miami got its *** kicked for many reasons tonight.

:LOL::LOL:

WTF is "Sometimes you just lose" when your QB is clearly an FCS talent, at best?? That's complete trash and you've seen evidence of such 4 games in a row.

Which I don't mind you being clueless to not know so long as you aren't here bothering everyone here that dissents.

You were way, way off. Anyone that reviews your posts can clearly see you have no clue if you can't admit it.

I backed Butch,....backed Shannon...and I'm here backing Richt today. I don't come here to debate coaching changes,...I support them until I give up support. So what???

None of them line up and play football,...which is where the disconnect coach-slurpers like you have with people that come on football boards to discuss the football players.

So can we get back on subject which is the guys that line up between the goal posts? Once the discussion goes towards the actual game,..you've shown to be completely clueless when you feel the need to run people off the board for suggesting a subpar QB can severely limit a team.

Well let me say it again,...a subpar QB can severely limit a team!! Blame the fact that we don't have one on whomever you wish. Just stop denying what's clear as day,...whether we win the next 9 games or not.

Advertisement
:LOL::LOL:

WTF is "Sometimes you just lose" when your QB is clearly an FCS talent, at best?? That's complete trash.

Which I don't mind when you aren't here bothering everyone here that dissents.

You were way, way off. Anyone that reviews your posts can clearly see you have no clue if you can't

Backed Butch,....backed Shannon...and I'm here backing Richt today. I don't come here to debate coaching changes,...I support them until I give up support. So what???

None of them line up and play football,...which is where the disconnect coach-slurpers like you have with people that come on football boards to discuss the football players.

So can we get back on subject which is the guys that line up between the goal posts? Once the discussion goes towards the actual game,..you've shown to be completely clueless when you feel the need to run people off the board for suggesting a subpar QB can severely limit a team.

Well let me say it again,...a subpar QB can severely limit a team!! Blame the fact that we don't have one on whomever you wish. Just stop denying what's clear as day,...whether we win the next 9 games or not.

Do you honestly think I read your posts?

You write walls of texts begging me to engage with you 🤣

Do you honestly think I read your posts?

You write walls of texts begging me to engage with you 🤣

Since a good 5 of my first 10 posts on this board were negged that resulted from your stalking? Well yeah,...you were following me around asking for it so don't play innocent. Stop hiding from the obvious,...you were WRONG all offseason as this thread shows.

Advertisement
Since a good 5 of my first 10 posts on this board resulted from your stalking? Well yeah,...you were following me around asking for it so don't play innocent. Stop hiding from the obvious,...you were WRONG all offseason as this thread shows.

ok!

Looks like you were the one who was mind-numbingly stupid for defending Rosier. Guy is more Treon Harris than Brock Berlin.

It’s incredible that you think I was “defending” Rosier by saying that he was better last year than 03 Brock Berlin. Actually it’s not incredible. You’re just a moron.

Advertisement
Right. We somehow managed to field this juggernaut team that was only limited to 10 wins by the QB?

Madness I tell ya. We had our best season in 15 years while simultaneously having the worst QB ever.

The moment you said Pitt didnt gear up to stop the run and make us 1 dimensional i knew you were full of shid and delusional. when you constantly bashed everyone but the worst player on the team i knew you were Mr. rosier.

It’s incredible that you think I was “defending” Rosier by saying that he was better last year than 03 Brock Berlin. Actually it’s not incredible. You’re just a moron.

you're just anall around idiot that brings nothing of substance to the board.

you're just anall around idiot that brings nothing of substance to the board.

Oh look it’s the guy who said “Norton>McIntosh as NFL prospect and if you disagree you are weong and don’t know anything about football”

Advertisement
Back