Tyriq McCord 4.66 ---------- 4.78
Denzel Perryman 4.71 --------- 4.7
Al-Quadin Muhammad 4.78 --------- 4.75
Demetrius Jackson 4.85--------
Chad Thomas 4.91 ---------- 4.78
Anthony Chickillo 4.91 --------- 4.79
Uf. Kamalu 4.91 --------- 4.88

Looks like most are off by a tenth.

He's nothing to get giddy about as a freshman. What can a skinny freshman Tight End possibly give you? Marshall once had a tight end named Cody Slate who actually did it weighing below 230:
View attachment 60565

But, this is Miami and homie is not playing against chump teams.

I hope he balls, but not many 'kids' can't do what Cody Slate or Issac Nauta have done.
Not so fast my fellow Cane. It all depends how he is used. He doesn't have the weight to be an "in-line TE as a freshman. However, he can play the flex position that Njoku did. He doesn't have Njoku 's weight and build as a freshman, but he is more like former Ole' Miss TE Evan Engram who now plays in the NFL for the NY Giants. Engram is 6'3" played at 225-230 lbs.

I don't think Malory will redshirt. We don't have anyone playing that flex TE position. I said it before, I'd like to see Langham add 10-15 lbs of muscle and move to that Flex TE position. If he could do that and ball out, he'd have a legit shot at the NFL.

Waiting for the first person to say he's getting fat lol.. But sidenote, saw this posted on twitter....Homer with the 4.3. Hope these are not VT time 40's, geesh.

View attachment 60564

These times need to translate to the game. Football has a way of making 4.3 track/test times look like 4.7's and 4.7 track/test times look like 4.3-4.4's on the field. It's what makes great athletes athletes and football players football players. As a fan it's nice seeing these, but not the end all be all. All I care about is our guys playing faster. That's what separated us in the past. Lots of P5 kids run fast. My $0.02.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's amazing how so many people get off topic... Our te Mallory has picked up solid wait to fill out his frame. I just hope he can get the Playbook.

Advertisement
This kid is going to be a monster. IMO the best TE we signed.
5242772.jpg

Advertisement
Homer sure looked like a high 4.3 guy when he ran that td vs va tech. Wouldn’t be surprised If he’s legitimately in the 4.3 range since he ran a Nike opening 4.48. We know lingard has elite speed and Jeff Thomas and mike Harley times are legit imo

Redwine time seems way off. He’s a 4.55-4.60 guy imo

I dont know where this comes from. Even when he was playing corner people would say he was slow. i didnt ever see it. It seemed as if he was thinking more than playing, which can cause anyone to look slow.

He's nothing to get giddy about as a freshman. What can a skinny freshman Tight End possibly give you? Marshall once had a tight end named Cody Slate who actually did it weighing below 230:
View attachment 60565

But, this is Miami and homie is not playing against chump teams.

I hope he balls, but not many 'kids' can't do what Cody Slate or Issac Nauta have done.

2006 Marshall played WVU, Tennessee and Kansas State, and 2007 Marshall opened the season against Miami, FWIW.

Advertisement
Back