Will Mallory 220

Advertisement
Love this kid!!!! Him flexed out is a big mis match!!!! I love it him an Jordan are a perfext TE combo!!!!

What is with the obsession of recent posts mentioning Canes fb players track times.? It’s one thing running in shorts on perfect surfaces and another thing when a fb player has his football gear on and playing on less than perfect surfaces in questionable weather conditions. Through out history there has been hundreds of fb players with great track speed that never suceeded on the football field. Temper your enthusiasm.

While this is true, I don't think it applies in Mallory's case. If you see this kid on the football field, he looks very athletic and fast.

Advertisement
What is with the obsession of recent posts mentioning Canes fb players track times.? It’s one thing running in shorts on perfect surfaces and another thing when a fb player has his football gear on and playing on less than perfect surfaces in questionable weather conditions. Through out history there has been hundreds of fb players with great track speed that never suceeded on the football field. Temper your enthusiasm.

His track speed is important because he has already shown himself to be impressive as a football player. No one is claiming his track speed to be his primary positive characteristic.

Watch his film and you will see a guy that runs great routes, has great hands, and looks every bit as fast on the football field as he does running track. Heck, he looks almost faster on the field. Not that he is, just that the gear seems to slow him down less than it does the guys trying to cover him, if that makes any sense. His football speed is off the charts for a guy his size.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was talking about the guy you quoted genius.
Why the animosity? Too many of you kids seem to have a chip on your shoulder and are lacking in normal social behavior . I guess many of you are addicted to various social media and do not have much exposure to the real world. There is a great world besides your narrow make believe world of punching a keyboard in order to try and get recognition.

Why the animosity? Too many of you kids seem to have a chip on your shoulder and are lacking in normal social behavior . I guess many of you are addicted to various social media and do not have much exposure to the real world. There is a great world besides your narrow make believe world of punching a keyboard in order to try and get recognition.
wtf are you talking about

Advertisement
The track times are ridiculous, but what makes him a fascinating prospect is his ability to get in and out of his breaks. He's better in and out of his breaks than the 2nd round TE the Dolphins just picked up.

Anyone who's played Safety can tell you there are ways to prepare for an opponent's vertical speed [even if this dude is running a ridiculous 10.9 at 220 pounds). Anticipation, cutting off routes, getting him bumped early, etc. However, there's virtually nothing you can do about a 6' 5" guy pulling a double move on you in the middle of the field or breaking away from the hash if he can sink his hips and pop into the second break.

I think he's the most talented pure TE prospect I've seen coming in here since Olsen and Shockey. But, i'll wait to see him in pads against college competition to predict what he'll do this year and going forward.

Last edited:

You need to settle down just a little bit. You jump off the handle and attack a guy that was basically agreeing with you, and then attack him again when he corrects you.

You need to clamber down off that elevated horse and figure out how this internet and social media thing works from the young whippersnappers.

After they get off your lawn.

The track times are ridiculous, but what makes him a fascinating prospect is his ability to get in and out of his breaks. He's better in and out of his breaks than the 2nd round TE the Dolphins just picked up.

Anyone who's played Safety can tell you there are ways to prepare for an opponent's vertical speed [even if this dude is running a ridiculous 10.9 at 220 pounds). Anticipation, cutting off routes, getting him bumped early, etc. However, there's virtually nothing you can do about a 6' 5" guy pulling a double move on you in the middle of the field or breaking away from the hash if he can sink his hips and pop into the second break.

I think he's the most talented pure TE prospect I've seen coming in here since Olsen and Shockey. But, i'll wait to see him in pads against college competition to predict what he'll do this year and going forward.

I would honestly challenge you on Shockey and just say Olsen. Nobody really knew anything about Shockey when Butch found him in some Cow town in the Midwest getting drunk at the local dive bar and smashing the locals. Mallory and Jordan will be fun to watch over the next 3 years.

Advertisement
Back