Will Mallory 220

Advertisement
Irvin the next Choc.. I can see him at paradise camp now....

5.0.png
Weak af bruh....this **** got me dying man

Exactly. Let's not try to force a square peg into a round hole. I'm fine with the kid staying near his weight if it means staying the same speed, or getting faster. He's a matchup nightmare and should be used as such. Also not afraid of his blocking ability at his size. It's not like he's 6'5" 185.
Ya for real! Hes a mis match for linebackers safetys an nickel an dime corners cause there usually shorter! I love Bandy im not disrespectin him at all but his height 5'9 a 6'5 Mallory is a mis match! I love the way he plays an his hands! Jordan is just elite talent i love watchin his film! They complement each other its gonna be special espcially with the talent at wide reciever!!!

Was walking past him at TPC and called out his name. Surprised he heard and turned around and threw up the U back to me...Kid is big, I think he'll make an impact this year

He looks a lot like Kellen Winslow 2 to me. Tall, lean guys with receiver skills who will grow into TE. It’s really unreal to bring him and Jordan in the same class.

Advertisement
Irvin will perform at a high level and will be reliable receiver on third downs. Jordan and Mallory gives Canes different looks to take advantage of teams with poor coverage skills by LBs and Safeties.

Irvin will perform at a high level and will be reliable receiver on third downs. Jordan and Mallory gives Canes different looks to take advantage of teams with poor coverage skills by LBs and Safeties.

Irvin will have his lunch taken the day Brevin steps on campus

Advertisement
Irvin will be an afterthought by October.

Further proof you can’t inherit or be taught to have that dog in you.

Rare is the legacy that can ever get out of his all world father’s shadow.

Advertisement
Jordan and Mallory completely overhaul the talent pool at TE. M. Irvin best be in the best shape of his life and ready to fight for a job because I could see him falling to 3rd team real quick.

I didn't see Shockey till he arrived on campus. I'm not referring to him as a HS prospect.

Olsen was talented to be sure but in my opinion he didn't blow up until he got to the NFL. He was one like C. Campbell, Devin Hester, and others of that era that operated at 75% while here. I know I'll get some blowback on this. Your statement was about high school and no doubt he was a stud.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Irvin will be an afterthought by October.

Further proof you can’t inherit or be taught to have that dog in you.

Rare is the legacy that can ever get out of his all world father’s shadow.
To be fair though, not many people would get out of Michael Irvin's shadow. That kind of talent, determination, and dog is extremely rare.

Olsen was talented to be sure but in my opinion he didn't blow up until he got to the NFL. He was one like C. Campbell, Devin Hester, and others of that era that operated at 75% while here. I know I'll tell some blowback on this. Your statement was about high school and no doubt he was a stud.
He did not play up to his potential at UM, solid career but underachieved, you are spot on. Many folks felt he was playing not to get hurt. Watch his film and you can see the logic. Love him as a Can, pro and person.

Freak.Olsen and Njoku type TE. Image an LB trying to cover this kid or passing him off to a shorter zone safety? Getting excited about this team!!!! Need a QB who can hit our boys in stride at the seam.
Him and Jordan on the field at the same time makes me wet.

Advertisement
Back