Will Howard to Ohio St

Advertisement
yeah but the dead period starts in 26 hours

kj already know where he's going if he's entering the portal this late, because he wont be able to OV anywhere

Pedro Pascal Actors GIF by PBS SoCal

1. Two top portal QBs make Miami the very first visit.

2. We get varied reports someone committed, and our rumored top choice said the visit 'was a home run'.

3. Both leave and visit other places but only one goes to USC, which arguably represents the best opportunity for transfer QBs with Riley..

I wouldn't surprised if both of these guys' announcements are...connected.

KJ is light years better than Jacurri lol

Howard is light years better than KJ. So if UM got the first visit and could have easily met Howard's $$$ requirements (I am guessing lower than Wards) but chose not to, then why would it try to get Jefferson, who is a major drop off talent-wise?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Howard is light years better than KJ. So if UM got the first visit and could have easily met Howard's $$$ requirements (I am guessing lower than Wards) but chose not to, then why would it try to get Jefferson, who is a major drop off talent-wise?
Bc they will lose out on both Ward and Howard. Should’ve took Howard if he wanted in early. I doubt he did just seems like the we will miss on both. KJ was my pick prior to the portal opening

Advertisement
I think you guys are going to be surprised with how well Howard plays next year.

We prefer to be sniffing the jockstrap of a QB's dad. A QB who is unable to secure the football, isn't very smart, went 5-7, scored 24 or less vs. UCLA, Arizona, Oregon, Stanford (7 points, QBR of 20.6) and Washington. A QB people call electric with the ball in his hands, yet somehow ran 120 times for 144 yards. 38 sacks don't help that stat, but we're acting like he's the next Lamar Jackson.

I am ****ed we lost Howard. I don't get the hype on Ward. I'm not saying he won't be adequate. But he's not the top QB available IMHO. And I'm frustrated we're not looking at multiple other options at this point. Bring me Taulia.

If Ward does commit, I'll root for him and be ecstatic when he proves me wrong.

Advertisement
Back