Will Howard to Ohio St

1702774870502.png

Apparently from the USC @Cribby

Advertisement
Advertisement
if howard goes to USC and we miss on cam

I'm more prone to going for a maalik murphy, dante moore type than a 1 year average vet

might as well get an uber talented person in here and grow with them then delay that and rely on a 1 year useless rental

If miss on Cam then might as well just go with Jacurri Brown. I honestly don't see a reason to pay a huge amount of money to players that I think would be a marginal upgrade. If Taulia T. wants to play for free, then sure go ahead and get him. Take the money that was going to go to Ward and give it all to J. Smith. If he was going get 1.5 mil before, then give him the 2.5 mil on top. Hes worth it. I think he and Nickel would be pretty amazing together in 2025.

if howard goes to USC and we miss on cam

I'm more prone to going for a maalik murphy, dante moore type than a 1 year average vet

might as well get an uber talented person in here and grow with them then delay that and rely on a 1 year useless rental
I like Salter from Liberty.

Advertisement
So ya'll panicking over what the "USC Cribby" saying, despite the fact that the actual Cribby has said that Ward is a Cane and to let it play out

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
I’m not body but I belive it’s Miami ,USC or NFL fsu can’t afford him . USC is they got Howard don’t need him now .

Advertisement
If miss on Cam then might as well just go with Jacurri Brown. I honestly don't see a reason to pay a huge amount of money to players that I think would be a marginal upgrade. If Taulia T. wants to play for free, then sure go ahead and get him. Take the money that was going to go to Ward and give it all to J. Smith. If he was going get 1.5 mil before, then give him the 2.5 mil on top. Hes worth it. I think he and Nickel would be pretty amazing together in 2025.
would be terrifying heading into next season with brown as our qb1

but if we did and he balled out, that would be pure bliss considering everyone has written him off

Advertisement
if you actually watched dolphins games you'd know about 11 of those fumbles this year are due to the center being complete *** at hiking the ball.
100% TRUE
But Tua turns ball over too much. Is the point. Which take away center issues the point still rings true

Last edited:
KJ is light years better than Jacurri lol

Advertisement
Back