Will Howard to Ohio St

Advertisement
I don't see Tua's concussion issues as being a result of him trying to do too much though. Huge difference between his and Ward's styles.
At Bama Tua tried to extend everything, which lead to ankle and hip injuries.

In Miami, he held the ball far too long and was always keeping his throwing arm extended to throw vs protecting his body for a fall, which is how his whiplash tackles lead to his head bouncing off the turf. He routinely prioritized keep the play alive over his immediate health. Even now that he's falling better, he's still exposing the ball WAY too much. In 2021, Tua had 9 fumbles in 13 game. 2022 it was 6 fumbles in 13 games. 2023 it's 12 fumbles in 13 games. That's terrible.

It's one of many examples i could have used but simply mean guys don't just change bc someone tells them to or they change teams.

SIAP
Looks like he was beloved at KState. Sounds like an Oklahoma situation where Gabriel left due to Arnold. KState has a highly rated true freshman that needs to play. Given that kind of surprised he’s looking at SC.

Presser he had after their last game was super professional and all the fans seem to respect and admire Howard. Obviously you'll have the ones that wanna see what they have in Avery Johnson, which I completely understand but this wasn't an ugly divorce situation.

When was the last time UM had a QB that the fan base felt like that about? Kaaya?
I liked Kaaya, but he was never universally beloved, maybe his freshman season? Thats when I started following, in 2014, also my freshman year. I think King in 2020 was the most universally liked QB we have had since I started following. Obviously a lot of hype for TVD at the end of 2021, but not the same thing.

Advertisement
Evidence suggests that they think Howard's the better option. Always get better where/when you can. Who cares if he's a five star or if his feelings get hurt.
yeah i think if USC had a good year this year they'd feel better about rolling with the freshman

but after what just unfolded for riley, he HAS to have a good year this year

his focus and energy trying to get howard, yet most of the posters here not wanting him, tells you all you need to know about the football IQ of people within our fanbase

Advertisement
yeah i think if USC had a good year this year they'd feel better about rolling with the freshman

but after what just unfolded for riley, he HAS to have a good year this year

his focus and energy trying to get howard, yet most of the posters here not wanting him, tells you all you need to know about the football IQ of people within our fanbase
100% accurate. Should be absolutely no hesitation in going after Howard. If Riley is remotely interested is all you need to know.

In Miami, he held the ball far too long and was always keeping his throwing arm extended to throw vs protecting his body for a fall, which is how his whiplash tackles lead to his head bouncing off the turf. He routinely prioritized keep the play alive over his immediate health. Even now that he's falling better, he's still exposing the ball WAY too much. In 2021, Tua had 9 fumbles in 13 game. 2022 it was 6 fumbles in 13 games. 2023 it's 12 fumbles in 13 games. That's terrible.

It's one of many examples i could have used but simply mean guys don't just change bc someone tells them to or they change teams.
Most of those fumbles are on the center to be fair

if you actually watched dolphins games you'd know about 11 of those fumbles this year are due to the center being complete *** at hiking the ball.

Advertisement
On3 predictions to USC
Prepare George Clooney GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back