Will Howard to Ohio St

Possible. My guess is Howard isn’t making his decision on weather, cheesesteaks or city life as some have discussed…
It’s almost like a transfer QB who is a year away from the NFL draft where he will have zero say where he will live and play is prioritizing his development and best chance to win.

Any kid who prioritizes weather, food, and city life for where there going to play college football is probably a kid I don’t want on my team…probably why we ended up with the culture that we did

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they're thinking game-changer, yes.
He's a solid QB, though.
I would 100% hated if we had landed him. I don’t think he offers anything outside of being a running threat in the RZ. He is TVD with lesser upside. Makes meh and late reads, isn’t all that accurate and with a weaker arm.

I know it doesn’t matter at this point, but was it ever confirmed that he was willing to come here? Saw a lot of talk about Miami waiting to make a decision and all that but was he ever willing to sign the dotted line and we said no because of Ward?

Advertisement
The story with mccrod is that Day and many inside OSU are sky high on Devin Brown and told him he would come back and compete with him for the job. Mccord and his dad supposedly did not like this and quit on the team.

OSU's plan was to have McCord and Brown fight it out and not get a portal QB. McCord leaving forced their hand.
sounds about right with how hard day pimped not needing a transfer qb during their bowl game to the espn announcers they said every other drive

Well, Day is bringing in a new OC with the authority to make staff changes if he feels it will better the program. Hartline is safe but the QB coach's contract is over as of this year. Not sure what happens to him....

Advertisement
Wipe your mouth, Mario’s **** is dripping down your chin.
your-opinion-man.jpg

Advertisement
Back