Will Howard to Ohio St

Advertisement
parks and recreation GIF

Advertisement
And all you do is white knight defend your lord and savior MariBroooo in every single thread I read
I've been extremely critical about his approach to QB recruiting but also reserving judgement until this all plays out. The difference between me and you is that I don't make hyperbolic statements day after day or feel that I have to blindly follow the Mario doomsdayers because it's the cool thing to do.

I've been extremely critical about his approach to QB recruiting but also reserving judgement until this all plays out. The difference between me and you is that I don't make hyperbolic statements day after day or feel that I have to blindly follow the Mario doomsdayers because it's the cool thing to do.
I’m not following any “doomsdayer”. I’ve thought from day 1 that Mario wasn’t the right hire for this program. Miami needs someone who’s innovative and cutting edge, and Mario is the exact opposite of that.

I was really hoping he’d prove me wrong but so far it’s been even worse than I could’ve imagined.

I’m not following any “doomsdayer”. I’ve thought from day 1 that Mario wasn’t the right hire for this program. Miami needs someone who’s innovative and cutting edge, and Mario is the exact opposite of that.

I was really hoping he’d prove me wrong but so far it’s been even worse than I could’ve imagined.
I'm so happy that you were proven right by the hire. Congrats to you.

Advertisement
…and once again I will repeat it so the jabronies in the back of the room can hear it:

Until Mario changes his ways and hires an innovative OC and gets out of his way, no top tier QB will want to come here.
I bet your Linked-In profile makes all the ******* squirm...

So it’s the same thing that happened with the Bama Qb Milroy or whatever his name is and he got them to the playoffs???🤔 I’d take that. And let’s speak with some context no matter what the situation at duh nut house is better than at K State. Just off of talent. So let’s not be Koy to think that the GottDamm taints won’t be good next season. I hope Michigan doesn’t lose much from there team but I think Michigan will win title and be missing some talent next season. A bit of a fall off from this year’s team in my opinion so the taints might get them next year since their Qb is gone. We need one more good class next year and some portal and Canes will be rocking in 2025 to make a run. Wayne should be matured with grown man strength by then. I hope Howard bombs 💣 and the taints and their new toy receiver eat 💩💩💩 and take many L’s.

Howard spoke to ESPN:

There were multiple pulls to Ohio State. Howard stressed that he enjoyed getting to know both Miami offensive coordinator Shannon Dawson and USC coach Lincoln Riley. But he ultimately found Ohio State to be the most ready to compete immediately for a national title.

"When I started talking to Ohio State, everything kind of lined up," Howard said. "I had a list of things I was looking for, in terms of needing to go somewhere where there was a lot of talent around me and somewhere I could compete for a national championship."

Howard also has individual goals, as he said the feedback he got from the NFL is that he projected anywhere between the late second round and the fourth round.

Howard received a coveted Senior Bowl invitation this week, per sources. But he realizes a season of winning big at Ohio State would go a long way in helping his draft stock.

"The goal I have, I want to go win a national championship," he said. "At the end of the day, I want to go be a starting quarterback in the NFL ... I feel like the best place to stick as a quarterback in the NFL is as a first- or second-round pick in the NFL draft. Going to Ohio State gives me a chance to make a jump and leap into that conversation."
Well🤔 he ain’t wrong.😖foooock!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
My guess is they're probably going to be shifting to more of a Power-Spread Zone read laden Offense in order to keep up with Mich. The Offense will be orchestrated around the run game instead of the WR's & I don't think it will work in the long run.

Oh ST is at its best with a pocket passer who can operate the RPO & get it out quick to the WR's on the perimeter, which opens up the run game for them.
#DEATHTOosu

Advertisement
Back