Wiggins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Harley and wiggins should have scholarships revoked and find their own way home after their efforts tonight. These two are beyond repair. Should never touch a football field again

Advertisement
Pope, Wiggins, and Harley are EXACTLY who we thought they were. WEAK & SOFT. Cant get open for ****. Cant make a contested catch to save their lives. Cant go up and get the ball. King has to hit them directly in the chest and even then they drop.

And the worst part? All of them will end up returning next year cuz no ****** way they getting drafted. Ugh. I legit hope they transfer or Manny/Lash man up and bench them for the underclassman.

I need to look at Leggett numbers again. Wiggins and Pope are garbage. They have some talent but play soft. The type that wouldn’t swing back in a fight.

Advertisement
Pope, Wiggins, and Harley are EXACTLY who we thought they were. WEAK & SOFT. Cant get open for ****. Cant make a contested catch to save their lives. Cant go up and get the ball. King has to hit them directly in the chest and even then they drop.

And the worst part? All of them will end up returning next year cuz no ****** way they getting drafted. Ugh. I legit hope they transfer or Manny/Lash man up and bench them for the underclassman.
Harley is a Senior. You've got to think they push him out the door if he even dreams of taking the NCAA up on this whole 'free year' nonsense.

Btw it absolutely shouldn't be a free year anymore - every P5 conference is playing.

Wiggins is the sorriest Cane WR I’ve seen. Maybe all time. Pope in a close 2nd.

If Wiggins played better we might of scored two more TDs. He *****ed out all night.

Both number 8s can bounce. Ivey with another head scratcher

Wiggins in an athlete, not a football player, plain and simple. Great height, speed, and length. Should be a legit baller. Instead he's soft & weak, cant go up & make a play for the ball, gets pushed around, and drops balls. Im over him, he can GTFO with Pope who ive already been calling a bust for two years (and now everyone realizes..) and Harley

Advertisement
I think there was a good point made during the game. Our receivers don’t fight for the ball. If the ball comes in your general area you need to go get it, don’t sit back and hope it magically gets in your hand. Quickness and finesse is nice, but it means nothing if you’re not willing to get physical.

Advertisement
Back