Wiggins

Wiggins in an athlete, not a football player, plain and simple. Great height, speed, and length. Should be a legit baller. Instead he's soft & weak, cant go up & make a play for the ball, gets pushed around, and drops balls. Im over him, he can GTFO with Pope who ive already been calling a bust for two years (and now everyone realizes..) and Harley

Yea it really was comical everyone pushing that Pope train.

It’s it’s about to be game 5 of his junior year and I think he has less than 20 catches. More fumbles than touchdowns.

It’s ova for him.

I really don’t understand how Wiggins is a starter. His only attribute is that he can “run”

Hands of stone, can’t block, can’t catch. Why is he playing

Advertisement
We need to recruit better at WR, and while we’re at it, let’s recruit WR that can CATCH a football! Should not be that difficult to scout. Enough of Harley n Wiggins already. They not playmakers, n I don’t give n f what their 40 time is.

Never comes backs to the ball. Can only catch a ball when he’s streaking past a defender and has them beat by 10 yards. Charmin soft. What a giant fail with our recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea it really was comical everyone pushing that Pope train.

It’s it’s about to be game 5 of his junior year and I think he has less than 20 catches. More fumbles than touchdowns.

It’s ova for him.

I really don’t understand how Wiggins is a starter. His only attribute is that he can “run”

Hands of stone, can’t block, can’t catch. Why is he playing
Pope is that guy that goes to the Big 12 and looks sensational in a wide open offence where he gets hit in stride on crossing routes (then does nothing in the NFL).

Why did he get so many targets tonight? He sucks. I rarely say that about a player but it’s true. Him and Pope are way too soft.
Again... Pope and Marley, especially Harley, shouldn’t be playing over Keyshawn Smith or Payton.

Wiggins 6’3” but plays WR like he’s 5’5”... doesn’t even try to compete for the ball. After a bye week the plan was to throw pointless passes to him all game.
He needs time. He’ll be ready in two years, when he’s a 5th year senior. By then, he will be mature enough

Advertisement
Wiggin's isn't fast. That one Clemson DB was walking behind him on that pass over the middle and was keeping up with him.

Wiggins is just a guy. It's not his fault. It is what it is. He's a guy that gets good separation at times but lacks upper end athleticism and instincts. The fact we are trying to rely on him as the closest thing to a #1 on the roster is a indictment on recruiting, or the lack thereof.

Advertisement
All of the upperclassmen lack hands , consistency , play after the catch or threaten the d. Wiggins is the only one that can somewhat get respect over the top. We’ve all been concerned about them from fall practice right up to now. They are who we thought they were.

Pope and Harley appeared to be working their *** off all off season during covid.

They simply do not have power 5 talent

I also thought we had elite tight ends that were nightmares to match up against

Mallory is in year 3 and has done less than even. Pope

Advertisement
Back