Wiggins

Advertisement
It was 21-10 and when King threw that pass to him he fell expecting a flag. Didn't fight, just gave up on the play hoping to get bailed out by the refs. One of the pussiest plays in my recent memory. I was disgusted. Momentum from the block kick was destroyed. Truly a game changer. Breaking up the interception by simply trying to catch it nets us a field goal at minimum because I dont believe that was even 3rd down. I couldn't believe it. Everyone in the room with me opined similarly. How he gets starter reps is beyond me. He simply doesn't deserve major minutes. A quitter and soft.

The only play he made all night was a great block on King's long run. The rest was the most cringe worthy display by any receiver I can think of in a Canes uniform.

I chuckle cause on the recruiting board this is who yall wanted when it was way better options out there lmfao

What you expect from a receiver only running 3-4 routes in HS and only gaining 400 yds and 6 tds off 27 receptions lol which they show on a highlight tape but doesn't show the stone hands nor release from the line just speed which yall love so much

Yall start watching game film instead of 3-4 min highlights yall will know and feel better

Not that this recruiting board is the nay or say of scholarships offered but they're who majority of this board vouched for smh

Need more football players less one trick ponies that is all... redding Payton and Smith need to replace them maybe Wiggins will step up never expected much out of Harley or pope .. to be honest Wiggins either he was a nobody on a loaded Southridge team everybody thought was the glue to keep pope but **** couldve got Elijah Moore and let pope go to gator land lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I chuckle cause on the recruiting board this is who yall wanted when it was way better options out there lmfao

What you expect from a receiver only running 3-4 routes in HS and only gaining 400 yds and 6 tds off 27 receptions lol which they show on a highlight tape but doesn't show the stone hands nor release from the line just speed which yall love so much

Yall start watching game film instead of 3-4 min highlights yall will know and feel better

Not that this recruiting board is the nay or say of scholarships offered but they're who majority of this board vouched for smh

Need more football players less one trick ponies that is all... redding Payton and Smith need to replace them maybe Wiggins will step up never expected much out of Harley or pope .. to be honest Wiggins either he was a nobody on a loaded Southridge team everybody thought was the glue to keep pope but **** couldve got Elijah Moore and let pope go to gator land lol

The Canes have sure seen their share of overrated HS recruits, and misses on talent evaluation. As I've said before, because of games like this, Miami isn't in the running for most of the best talent in Dade-Broward. - that goes to the teams who own the limelight, like Clemson. But just because an athlete plays in Dade-Broward, rating services seem to subcontiously rate them higher.

During his HS career, I saw a dozen WRs with much better stats over here on the west coast of FL - Miami needs to dominate D-B recruiting but they shouldn't settle for what's available after it's been cherry-picked when there's talent all over the state.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back