Why?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you constant negative posters bother to come to this site. Either you are trollers or masochists because you obviously are not legitimate fans. Why torture yourself or do you get your jollies tormenting true fans? Explain why you bother, I mean those who say "we suck", boycott games, don't contribute, fire everybody, etc. Out of 130 1A teams one will be the NC and from 2nd to last is all losers. I remember it being more painful to come in second over a Porter call, or second with the best team ever fielded in college football because Testaverde kept checking out of running plays and threw INTs.

Support needs to happen when one is down and out, I assume many here would kick a relative out because of a health issue, after all why did you get sick. Love to see the negative losers find another team to desecrate. Real fans are there through thick and thin, not you imposters. There is legitimate criticism and absolute negativity and rarely here is there any constructive criticism. sad!

Anyhow, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!

The truth is our fans enjoy being angry and going after a coach. The reason why they are after Manny so hard is that they don't want to wait. We have users that have been calling other users slurpers since we started this site.

Advertisement
Are you a ******* troll?

You know why I come here with negativity? No, I know you already don't. Because you don't get it. You don't have a ******* clue what it actually means to be from this U. I got a law degree. My mom has 2 degrees. I'm from South Florida. Lived in all 3 counties. You don't have a clue about the pride that I wear, and have worn, on my shoulder from this school and this program. You don't know what it means to be the immigrant kid who wears Miami like a badge of honor. You don't know what it is to follow recruiting on boards for 21 years. No man, you don't get it. You don't know what it is to see teams decapitate F$U's "title" dreams and roll with that. Dennis Erickson went 4-2 against the best F$U teams ever. We had a 58 game home winning streak, you *******. You don't know what it is to spend $1000 on seats and parking for tickets each year. You don't know what it is to be here thick and thin. 100+ Canes games live. You're a sunshine pumping clown who doesn't understand what it is for a program to ream something. No. You've failed, troll. This time, you have failed. And you should be banned. **** off you apologist prick.

@No_Fly_Zone
And not to mention the investment in getting all of those degrees from the U

Advertisement
Why is it unreasonable to not think its not acceptable to lose to fiu?
Who is complaining about championships???
Thats a strawman argument.
People are complaining about losing to fiu and bad teams we have no business losing too.

Ad infinitum.

ad in·fi·ni·tum
/ˌad infəˈnīdəm/
adverb

1. again and again in the same way; forever.

Dude where you been, we been down and out for about 16 years, and we are still here and have aright to complain. WE LOST TO FIU

What do you gain by talking about any of tge wins this year.....or anything at all really?

Have you ever visited another team's message board? People have actual conversations about their programs.

And, by the way, those boards have moderators who actually moderate and they don't let their boards turn into a trashfest.

Advertisement
Back