Why Jarren Williams wont play this year

Advertisement
The QB situation is so bad right now that trying anything out of the ordinary is justified. So what if JW is a freshman! Let's see if he shows some verve with a simplified playbook. It's clear that Rosier is a dead end. Perry had flashes, but Richt clearly does not trust him. Why not see what JW offers? Right now, it is a question of preparing for next year since this year is down the tubes. Find out now, not next year, if JW should start.

Advertisement
Infestation , team attitude is the worst now and finger pointing , throwing him in now could scar him moving forward. These best thing now is to let the infestation run it's self out , empty stadium echoing a couple claps no concession sales and know one lining up to see the so called team arrive at stadium for the next loss.

So the wallets be affected this usually does it when dealing with corporate type suits effect there wallets and change will happen , just sit back and watch more crashing to unfold.

Remember suits hate being proactive they enjoy the beheading and sacrifices oh so much more so there sparkling teeth and white hero cowboy hat shine in the photo ops.

All we can do is watch for a mushroom cloud and music band playing as suits rush in to the press conference saving the day of there own doing they waited so long for in being the heros.

I prefer losing with Williams then winning with Rosier.This season is over and we need to know what we have with a Perry and Williams for next year .They need the experience and we need to evaluate them.There is nothing positive that can happen playing Rosier.

You'd rather finish 7-6/8-5 than 9-4/10-3?

Advertisement
Richt's plan is to play rosier exclusively that way we suck this year and have no experienced qb next year. Next level thinking from our leader

I prefer losing with Williams then winning with Rosier.This season is over and we need to know what we have with a Perry and Williams for next year .They need the experience and we need to evaluate them.There is nothing positive that can happen playing Rosier.

This, use the rest of the season as an evaluation period for all positions. Tell some of these kids it's time to **** or get off the pot.

Advertisement
How? Richt busted out with Perry. It happens all the time with coaches.
Because he recruited both Perry and JW. Then did not prepare them to take over the job. If the kids aren't any good it's on him for poor evaluation and recruiting. If the QB coach can't develop them it's his fault for hiring him. All roads lead to Richtirement. Justify, defend, excuse,etc.. The guys has proven he's always 2nd best. That don't fly around here.

I know you guys have been conditioned to believe there is some big string of logic behind things were doing, but there isn't.

The quarterback situation is exactly what it looks like, a cluster****.
My thoughts exactly. OP is giving it too much thought.

These guys have no idea what they're doing.

Advertisement
Perry and Weldon need to spend their summers wherever Gerald Willis went during his "sabbatical", whether you want to take that literally or figuratively. They both need a maturity transplant. If the coaches can't help these guys see the light, we need better coaches.

Play Jarren this Saturday against Duke, at least 1/3 of the offensive snaps. Either 2/3's for Perry, or, worst case just to be stubborn, 1/3 Rosier, 1/3 Perry, 1/3 Williams.

We've got 5 games left and Williams can play in 3 of them and still keep his red shirt. Play Williams vs. Duke and Pitt for sure. Hopefully we make a bowl game and he can play in El Paso or Annapolis.

This is the absolute minimum that #15 should play over the course of the rest of this "season". MINIMUM. I am only making the case that we can and **** WELL BETTER get to see this kid play this season, and the QB competition for August 31, 2019 starts RIGHT NOW.

What I WANT to see happen is play both Perry and Williams 50/50 from here on out, starting this Saturday. When Weldon is off his suspension, throw him in the mix too. ****, the Saints are rotating QB's on Sunday, there is no reason we can't play three Frosh/RSFrosh the rest of the way and see who stands out.

If Williams stinks up the joint, then you shut him down when he gets to 4 games played to keep his shirt. If he's looking good and improving with playing time, we keep splitting reps and the best man takes the job if it becomes obvious who that is. Rosier can take a couple snaps against Pitt on Senior Day as a courtesy and recognition for beating FSU and ND, otherwise, there's really no point in seeing him on the field. Even the seniors who would otherwise be upset at throwing the freshman QB's out there would have to acknowledge at this point that Rosier doesn't do the program any good for the future by playing now, nor does he even give us the best chance to win their last few games of their college careers.

We aren't winning with rosier is the issue. I would rather lose with anyone but rosier.

I honestly think Richt just doesn’t want to get either one of them murdered by Searles and his band of misfits. Therefore, the logical choice is to sacrifice Maleak. The problem is we have zero reinforcements coming in at OL to right the ship. So not too sure what Richts plan will be next year. But he will have the built in excuse that he doesn’t have a QB with game experience.

Campbell, Herbert, Gaynor, Reed appear to be redshirting and would qualify as reinforcements. Don't know if they're any good.

Advertisement
Back