Why Jarren Williams wont play this year

ncncanes

Junior
Would love to see the kid play however BECAUSE we dont have any QBs coming in ......
- We will look hard for a grad transfer
- If you bring the kid in the rest of the season and he does well ... all Grad transfers will look other places

This in the only reason I can think of for not making a change -- dont like it .........but we dont have many options

Go Canes

Advertisement
Would love to see the kid play however BECAUSE we dont have any QBs coming in ......
- If you bring the kid in the rest of the season and he does well ... all Grad transfers will look other places

This in the only reason I can think of for not making a change -- dont like it .........but we dont have many options

Go Canes

Playing jarren will give the coaches a good idea of what they have. If he struggles the rest of the year mightedly, were ****ed and bring In a grad transfer. If he’s the goods, no need for a grad transfer and we can take our time finding the next qb

I honestly think Richt just doesn’t want to get either one of them murdered by Searles and his band of misfits. Therefore, the logical choice is to sacrifice Maleak. The problem is we have zero reinforcements coming in at OL to right the ship. So not too sure what Richts plan will be next year. But he will have the built in excuse that he doesn’t have a QB with game experience.

If you bring the kid in and he does well, who cares about a grad transfer. He may be playing for a different coach anyway. The **** is just starting. He’s got to get some time. See what you have.

It is asisne along with not burning his red shirt. then again so are a lot decisions we have made this season and since richt arrived.

Advertisement
There is no sensible or logical reason for Williams to not start the rest of this season. Absolutely no one wants to see Rosier take another snap at Miami ever again. F*ck the redshirt. If Williams is the truth, then he's definitely not going to be here for 5 years anyways.

Our OL is pitiful. Not sure how good of a scrambler Jarren is. That might be the only category Malik has the advantage.

I prefer losing with Williams then winning with Rosier.This season is over and we need to know what we have with a Perry and Williams for next year .They need the experience and we need to evaluate them.There is nothing positive that can happen playing Rosier.

Our OL is pitiful. Not sure how good of a scrambler Jarren is. That might be the only category Malik has the advantage.

Serious question bro its been bad for the last 3 questions. Multiple o line coaches etc. what do u think it is? Its just crazy to me

Advertisement

Go Canes
Couldnt we wait until after the Ga tech game to play Williams? He played against Savannah state so he would have 3 games left to play including the bowl game without burning his redshirt right?

It
Serious question bro its been bad for the last 3 questions. Multiple o line coaches etc. what do u think it is? Its just crazy to me
looks like a combination of bad coaching, weak linemen with poor technique and no heart, and play calling that doesn’t help the offense play to their strengths. Predictable plays and snap counts aren’t helping either. That clap has to go.

Couldnt we wait until after the Ga tech game to play Williams? He played against Savannah state so he would have 3 games left to play including the bowl game without burning his redshirt right?

Hmmm....maybe that’s what our Coaches are thinking as well. Good point.

Advertisement

The guy who keeps going on about "best chance to win" has a better QB but is worried about a redshirt? Please.

I prefer losing with Williams then winning with Rosier.This season is over and we need to know what we have with a Perry and Williams for next year .They need the experience and we need to evaluate them.There is nothing positive that can happen playing Rosier.
We ain’t gonna be winning w rosier.

Advertisement
There is no sensible or logical reason for Williams to not start the rest of this season. Absolutely no one wants to see Rosier take another snap at Miami ever again. F*ck the redshirt. If Williams is the truth, then he's definitely not going to be here for 5 years anyways.

Playing the long con bro. CMR is the maker of men. He probably wants to get Rosier more snaps so he can continue to UN-impress scouts and buying himself time to have a quasi QB competition next spring with Perry and Williams. He can't jump on Williams now!? Then he has no QB's next season! Perry, Weldon transfer (still might) and no recruits, then he can sell us on the 'freshman QB' story with Williams again.

Redshirting a QB or RB (most positions really) never made sense to me. If a player is really good, they are gone in 3 years regardless of whether they take a shirt. Look at Kaaya. He wasn't even good and left after 3 years. How many RS Sr starting QBs are there that are good?

Redshirting a QB or RB (most positions really) never made sense to me. If a player is really good, they are gone in 3 years regardless of whether they take a shirt. Look at Kaaya. He wasn't even good and left after 3 years. How many RS Sr starting QBs are there that are good?
If a kid can play, play him.

Advertisement
Back