Why is Lawrence Cager a fan favorite?

Advertisement
Lots of these buttsniffers go to the apple orchard with their girlfriend on Saturdays. Then they watch a 10 minute highlight video the next day and make faqqy comments looking for cool points from their nerd buddies from the gator lounge that D$ used to run.

Killing me bro.
LOL.

how was that dumb? Cagers should have absolutely been benched with all those **** drops. gtfoh. inexcusable.
yeah this is dumb ****. youd bench a kid after 2 drops. that's dumb. he had one on the out pattern and the slant. the others were 50\50 balls and good D..u know why they call them 50/50..

What ? you would be hard-pressed to find any footage on Randy Moss dropping the ball that he was able to grip with his hands. Cager caught the ball and let the DB knock it out of his hands. Inexcusable and soft. Any Scout watching the game wouldn't draft cager at all.

soft
so your pretending moss never dropped a contested ball or a ball period? your joking right? by your logic Odell should have been benched a few times. drops happen bruh. its how you respond. and cager responeded

Him and Thomas are pretty much the only wr catching td, so yeah....he’s ok in my book

Advertisement
I wouldn't go so far as to say he had an awful game but if he planned on being drafted then that opportunity is gone. You guys are making way too many excuses. he shouldve caught every ball that hit his hands. simple as that. i dont hate the kid but im extremely upset with him and the staff for not pulling him. you shouldnt be rewarded for bad play.

Man is it hard to quantify how stupid this post is.

Only knock on cager is he doesn’t play to his size at times , other than that he’s been a good player since coming back from the acl.

He’s one of the few guys thats usually consistent every week. His hands are normally good , he just had a couple drops yesterday.

Advertisement
Match point, Miami has to score a TD or it's over. 3rd and goal, Perry throws jump ball to Cager who can't hang on. Cager tells him, "Do it again." 4th and goal, Perry throws the same pass and Cager uses his frame keep the db from making a play on the ball and Cager comes down with it. Huge balls and he backed it up. The rally begins.

Match point, Miami has to score a TD or it's over. 3rd and goal, Perry throws jump ball to Cager who can't hang on. Cager tells him, "Do it again." 4th and goal, Perry throws the same pass and Cager uses his frame keep the db from making a play on the ball and Cager comes down with it. Huge balls and he backed it up. The rally begins.

Dude I saw that as well, he was mad. He said something to affect of “ run it back or run it again”.

lol People be talking about high pointing balls when it’s clear as day the balls dont be thrown high enough for him to “high point” ****... stop talking about fb ur clueless.

Advertisement
yeah this is dumb ****. youd bench a kid after 2 drops. that's dumb. he had one on the out pattern and the slant. the others were 50\50 balls and good D..u know why they call them 50/50..

gtfoh. they were drops. make more excuses tho.

should've caught the 1st ball. foh

so your pretending moss never dropped a contested ball or a ball period? your joking right? by your logic Odell should have been benched a few times. drops happen bruh. its how you respond. and cager responeded

NFL >college

Cager shouldnt drop anything at Miami but i digress

Advertisement
NFL >college

Cager shouldnt drop anything at Miami but i digress
Ok..so you think top WRs don’t drop contested balls..that makes even less sense smh. Greats here u have dropped key passes that I think of the top are guys like Kellen, hank, and Greg Olsen in another FSU..u think all should have been benched huh?

No sense arguing with idiotic people. It’s not worth the time to take a **** over. Those that know football will know that drops happen. Should he have caught a few more yesterday - sure. But when he dropped some he made up for it with 2TD’s. Kid has 6 for the season and probably will end up with 10+ for the year. That’s a definition of a good player, and a good compliment to JT. Perry will learn to use his height better, give the kid sometime to learn the speed of the game and better ball placement. But he will get there that I’m sure of

Advertisement
Back