Why is Lawrence Cager a fan favorite?

Is Cager really lazy tho?

Talent wise he isn't close to green Beckham. If Dorial had Cager ethic he'd still be in the NFL. He's twice the talent Cager is

Cager ain't no **** Beckham, i'll agree with you on that. Wasted talent. **** shame.

But Cager does have some slither of talent. Example FSU game (on ONE catch) and ND and Wisky pt1. He's so beyond inconsistent. Asante punked his *** the first time then Cager learned his lesson then caught the fade boxing him out AND USING HIS HANDS TO CATCH. That's work ethic and laziness to me. Because he went right back to catching with his body after that play the rest of the year. Just lazy.

Advertisement
Cager ain't no **** Beckham, i'll agree with you on that. Wasted talent. **** shame.

But Cager does have some slither of talent. Example FSU game (on ONE catch) and ND and Wisky pt1. He's so beyond inconsistent. Asante punked his *** the first time then Cager learned his lesson then caught the fade boxing him out AND USING HIS HANDS TO CATCH. That's work ethic and laziness to me. Because he went right back to catching with his body after that play the rest of the year. Just lazy.

True. I agree. I just think Cager issue is mental than it is ethic. He is just a nervous guy that can't handle the big time play, consistently.

All in All, we agree

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back