Why is Lawrence Cager a fan favorite?

Advertisement
He has tons of potential, is kind of goofy looking, and smiles a lot. That's the mathematical formula for "#18 in your playbooks, #1 in your hearts!"

Advertisement
He is a true cane and shows heart, but is not the best player in the world. JT scores a TD on the ball he dropped.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He had a tough game today but still made a few key plays..he’s a college kid man. Y’all be tripping at times..some of the very all time great have had bad moments or games. I remember ST vs TENN

He had a tough game today but still made a few key plays..he’s a college kid man. Y’all be tripping at times..some of the very all time great have had bad moments or games. I remember ST vs TENN

Some of our fans are unreal. If u play sports things like that happen. If u notice when he dropped the 3rd down pass one he motioned to the sideline to run the same play. Lots of mental toughness

Cage had a lights out Orange Bowl vs Wisky as he looked like a man possessed. However he has been way too inconsistent and he could have cost us the game tonite,

It’s ok to drop some passes but doing it with game on the line well different story...

Advertisement
He has tons of potential, is kind of goofy looking, and smiles a lot. That's the mathematical formula for "#18 in your playbooks, #1 in your hearts!"
he doesnt have a ton of potentional, he has a ton of height and gets a ton of chances at jump balls.

Some of our fans are unreal. If u play sports things like that happen. If u notice when he dropped the 3rd down pass one he motioned to the sideline to run the same play. Lots of mental toughness
The **** is annoying tho bruh. I promise 90% of them never even touched a pair of cleats or played a organized team sport. Yet they wanna have strong opinions

Advertisement
Back