Why is GR15 constantly disrespected?

I for one am happy they’re sleeping on Rousseau. Hope it motivates him the entire off-season.

Advertisement
Because people are tired of Miami and their one hit wonders.

GR15 had a great season. He however needs to continue to improve and continue to dominate.

Very simple. 8 games isnt enough for the country to recognize who you are

Exactly.

And while we are normally stacked at DE, and obsessed with how legendary they are before they are juniors, notice how many recently are first rounders dominating. Not saying they aren't good, but many times their technique or number of moves off the edge are questioned...never the speed and length.

The NFL knows all especially players like GR , trophies are just shining stuff that gathers dust.

Junk yards are full of stuff we GOT to have.

Never liked awards , award was playing this great game and dominated all the trophy hero’s THAT WAS THE BEST and walk off the field to fight another day 🙌

Dude yesterday you literally used K. Mack as some kid of justification for Buffalo having not one, but TWO DLs on the Top 25 ahead of a kid who was second in the entire NCAA in sacks after playing about 3/4ths worth of games. Then as icing he had another 20 TFLs.

No you’re not a troll. You’re a chronic mope with a massive inferiority complex.
Yea as a Miami fan I do have an inferiority complex lol.....can u blame me though?

On G15 I think he's great but I won't say elite yet till another season like that. Also against good comp and if I'm not mistaken I was super high on G15 coming out of HS.

PFF is confirmed trash. I think they started it as a joke to **** with people but somehow gained credibility so they ran with it.

Advertisement
GR in my book can be as good as Rusty Madaris and Kevin Patrick very similar.

They had a relentless motor the more the OT breathed the faster they got .

GR is high performance , he’s earned this comparison a good kid good heart.

He’s nice till it’s time not to be nice .

Rousseau didn’t start the first four games (thanks Baker and CMD), and he still had more sacks than anyone on this list. And forget the stats, Rousseau is really just a very unique pass rusher and defender. I haven’t seen very many pass rushers like him, who can cover so much ground so quickly.

I have absolutely no respect for this writer—NONE!

Because people are tired of Miami and their one hit wonders.

GR15 had a great season. He however needs to continue to improve and continue to dominate.

Very simple. 8 games isnt enough for the country to recognize who you are
Exactly

Let’s see what 15 does going forward. Stop crowning guys as 1st rounders after a year

Advertisement
Rousseau didn’t start the first four games (thanks Baker and CMD), and he still had more sacks than anyone on this list. And forget the stats, Rousseau is really just a very unique pass rusher and defender. I haven’t seen very many pass rushers like him, who can cover so much ground so quickly.

I have absolutely no respect for this writer—NONE!

I think he's a faster Jason Taylor.

Why did an overrated Oklahoma safety earn more accolades than Ed Reed?
Derrick Strait or whatever the F his name is winning the Thorpe award that year was without a doubt the biggest travesty of justice in the history of college awards. Just a complete fraud.

Actually it was roy williams who won the Thorpe award over ed reed in 01...at that time williams was considered a tick better NFL prospect by just about everyone outside of Miami.

The bigger injustice occurred in 2003 when strait was gifted the award over the incomparable Sean Taylor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back