Why is GR15 constantly disrespected?

The only reason I can think of is that PPF has some type of metric that measures run defense and Rousseau didn’t make the cut. Otherwise the whole thing is a joke. All the other excuses people are throwing out are moot. He’s the nation’s returning sack leader and he plays at a P5 program.

Advertisement
The only reason I can think of is that PPF has some type of metric that measures run defense and Rousseau didn’t make the cut. Otherwise the whole thing is a joke. All the other excuses people are throwing out are moot. He’s the nation’s returning sack leader and he plays at a P5 program.
PFF factors opposing opposing player into the equation.

UM lost to fiu. Enough w the persecution complex. We look like idiots running around saying our team is disrespected all the time.
What would that have to do with an individual accomplishment though? The only people who factor team success into an individual award are Heisman voters

Yep that’s that’s
What would that have to do with an individual accomplishment though? The only people who factor team success into an individual award are Heisman voters
That’s what makes PFF numbers unique. Otherwise what’s the point? There’s plenty of statistics compilers in the world. So They made their own.

I also am pretty sure I dumbed down their metric, but after hearing a pff guy on the radio for 4 minutes, 3 years ago, that’s what I remember.

Advertisement
It means that he isn't generating enough pressures. He has a lower number of pressures generated, but converted more into sacks. There's no conspiracy it's based off of their data. They aren't impressed by the pure sack numbers because they can be a bit lucky.
That’s a fallacy argument though, we know how impactful Rousseau was in generating pressure . Whatever his number was it had to be high considering how productive he was even when he barely played those first 5 games. These Mfs are just wrong period on this, they didn’t even have a redshirt freshman de(Rousseau) who had 15.5 sacks 19.5 tackles for loss as one of the best 100 players in college football this year in their rankings released The other day.

Simple they didn't realize we had monsters until it was proven. Same like any upstart beast program. U have to become a NFL factory before they start picking u consistently...they can't ignore those evals every year.
Why does this horrible take not surprise me that it’s coming out of your mouth? Might be top 3 of all time for U and Uve had some bad ones mane

By the time Ed got screwed EVERYONE knew who and what Miami was. The nation found out the year before when we beat FSU and then proceeded to Mushroom stamp every single opponent, outside of BC, en route to natty #5.

Add to that the previous 15 years Miami more than likely led college with amount of players drafted and first rounders. The prestige and pedigree was there big boi.

For a supposed Miami fan you sure don’t know a whole lot. Showing your troll colors again D

That’s a fallacy argument though, we know how impactful Rousseau was in generating pressure . Whatever his number was it had to be high considering how productive he was even when he barely played those first 5 games. These Mfs are just wrong period on this, they didn’t even have a redshirt freshman de(Rousseau) who had 15.5 sacks 19.5 tackles for loss as one of the best 100 players in college football this year in their rankings released The other day.
It's about their metrics, though. PFF is solely a numbers based company. They don't give a **** about the sticker on the side of your helmet. The pass rush metrics obviously don't match up with the sack numbers for Rousseau in this case. Who cares? He balls out on the field and he'll get the attention he deserves anyways he was a Nation Frosh AA. There's no Miami conspiracy here for sure.

Advertisement
It's about their metrics, though. PFF is solely a numbers based company. They don't give a **** about the sticker on the side of your helmet. The pass rush metrics obviously don't match up with the sack numbers for Rousseau in this case. Who cares? He balls out on the field and he'll get the attention he deserves anyways he was a Nation Frosh AA. There's no Miami conspiracy here for sure.
There’s a conspiracy when you say you don’t trust sack numbers but got a true freshman number 3 on the list. Or just even random players from different lower level schools. Look at Corey Durden dt for an example from FSU, you telling me he deserves to be on that list over Rousseau? **** NO.... or even malik herring from Uga? He isn’t half the defensive end that greg Rousseau is let’s be clear

There’s a conspiracy when you say you don’t trust sack numbers but got a true freshman number 3 on the list. Or just even random players from different lower level schools. Look at Corey Durden dt for an example from FSU, you telling me he deserves to be on that list over Rousseau? **** NO.... or even malik herring from Uga? He isn’t half the defensive end that greg Rousseau is let’s be clear
Do you understand what PFF does or even read the article? Their stuff is METRICS based, all analytics. It's not about who they think are better players. What schools people go to means nothing when they're providing numbers. Counting stats don't are not what they care about. really don't understand why you're so worked up over this list. It means absolutely nothing.

Do you understand what PFF does or even read the article? Their stuff is METRICS based, all analytics. It's not about who they think are better players. What schools people go to means nothing when they're providing numbers. Counting stats don't are not what they care about. really don't understand why you're so worked up over this list. It means absolutely nothing.
No one is worked up but fvck any metric that has someone like malik herring/Corey durden on here but not Rousseau 🤷🏾‍♂️ How about that

No one is worked up but fvck any metric that has someone like malik herring/Corey durden on here but not Rousseau 🤷🏾‍♂️ How about that
Which is why I said it means absolutely nothing. Hopefully Rousseau is working on a pass rush move and counter this offseason.

Advertisement
Why does this horrible take not surprise me that it’s coming out of your mouth? Might be top 3 of all time for U and Uve had some bad ones mane

By the time Ed got screwed EVERYONE knew who and what Miami was. The nation found out the year before when we beat FSU and then proceeded to Mushroom stamp every single opponent, outside of BC, en route to natty #5.

Add to that the previous 15 years Miami more than likely led college with amount of players drafted and first rounders. The prestige and pedigree was there big boi.

For a supposed Miami fan you sure don’t know a whole lot. Showing your troll colors again D
I'm talking about right now dog....not 20 years ago right now. Not then.....now.

Nooooowwwwwwwwww

Right now we don't have respect and rightfully so....there isn't any trolling about that it's fact. Trust me if I troll or exaggerate I would willingly tell u or anyone else.
We are not an upstart program we are in shambles we are a laughing stock right now. The U isn't cool right now it's considered like Rutgers but with a traditional past of great teams and players. Right now so if course we get slept on and the NFL players are jags now. Not then right now

And when I say jags I mean ordinary players where as before we sent monsters.

Real simple. Blake James gonna line up Diaz beard and get close to his mouth. REAL CLOSE. Gonna talk him into moving GR to Free safety.

I'm talking about right now dog....not 20 years ago right now. Not then.....now.

Nooooowwwwwwwwww

Right now we don't have respect and rightfully so....there isn't any trolling about that it's fact. Trust me if I troll or exaggerate I would willingly tell u or anyone else.
We are not an upstart program we are in shambles we are a laughing stock right now. The U isn't cool right now it's considered like Rutgers but with a traditional past of great teams and players. Right now so if course we get slept on and the NFL players are jags now. Not then right now

Dude yesterday you literally used K. Mack as some kid of justification for Buffalo having not one, but TWO DLs on the Top 25 ahead of a kid who was second in the entire NCAA in sacks after playing about 3/4ths worth of games. Then as icing he had another 20 TFLs.

No you’re not a troll. You’re a chronic mope with a massive inferiority complex.

Advertisement

Nooooowwwwwwwwww

But that’s not what I said when u quoted The post you quoted. You got caught and now trying to backpedal hahaha. U looking like a Deion in his prime right now baby. Smooth with that back pedal hahaha

The guy is an idiot. #2 Chris Rumph had 47 total tackles, 19 solo, 13.5 tackles for a loss, 6.5 sacks in 12 games. The next end not discussed was #6 Taylor Riggins with 49 total tackles, 26 solo, 9/5 tackles for a loss, 8.5 sacks in 13 games. Rousseau blows him away with 54 total tackles, 30 solo, 19.5 tackles for a loss, 15.5 sacks in 13 games. He did this in only 7 starts and played sparingly the first 4 to 5 games.

There is absolutely no reason why Rousseau won't get well north of 60% of the snaps this fall.

Last edited:
But that’s not what I said when u quoted The post you quoted. You got caught and now trying to backpedal hahaha. U looking like a Deion in his prime right now baby. Smooth with that back pedal hahaha
Discuss tell me

If I take the L I take the L I'm not like y'all. If I misunderstood or if it's troll game. I never backpedal if it looks that way then I misunderstood. Let me go reread wtf I wrote. Sometimes I read to quick and type fast. It's funny though (not accusing u) but if I do Fuq up once they pounce but most of the time I speak facts. Sometimes it's just pain inside from this U.

@Fawk_U Haters

I'm talking about scouts that like are lazy....like scouts have to pay more attention to established programs like OSU Bama etc. Is it the right way to do their jobs? No. But of course that pedigree can sway a scout.....that's what I mean. Good scouts find an FIU kid that got overlooked. All I'm saying is who's paying attention to UM kids when they are basically ordinary players. If we became or become an upstart program scouts will really look into us cause it's the U. Right now we are pretty basic and it's understandable if a guy gets overlooked cause basically an NFL scouts job is to find studs, and late draft picks who produce and may be a stud in the league. To me roster fillers don't count. I would draft every pick like he's going to start for ten years....although that's unrealistic. That's just me though.....when I reread my post that's what I was talking about us being overlooked and having players in the NFL that aren't really standouts lately. That's all

If u can tell me where I fuqed up my post please tell me cause maybe I'm wrong or misunderstood ,or I misunderstood the question and went OT hella quick.

Advertisement
Back