Why I love Feeley

False. Go to the original post. Those are the two that I saw that were eye opening. There’s countless examples. Patchan has never been bigger. Joyner looks cut as does McCloud. Shaq for the first time in his career doesn’t have a gut and has a six pack. Not sure why you are hating. Feeley isn’t “basic.” He’s elite. He was highly thought of before he came, and this only supports that.
It's the roids, baby

Advertisement
I love Shaq but he is not sniffing the first round and probably not the second either. White ran 4.45 lol Shaq ain’t in that ballpark probably 4.75/4.8 guy. I need to see him be more consistent and make some impact plays.
I’ve been hearing mostly 3rd-4th on him now with a chance to go up to 2nd with a big year and better than expected testing. I think athleticism is what will keep him out of the 1st.

Yes the bar was set low. But I think ppl are
Celebrating this victory as we should. These are just the small signs pointing to the fact that Manny is an Ace off the field. But now we need to see the product on the field.

What impressed me about these transformations is that they require vicious discipline and motivation. These kids have fully bought into the program and vision. And are actually doing the work it takes to make things happen.

I’ve been hearing mostly 3rd-4th on him now with a chance to go up to 2nd with a big year and better than expected testing. I think athleticism is what will keep him out of the 1st.

I think Shaq can go late first round but he needs about 100+ total tackles. White finished with 123. If Shaq does that and finds a way to run a 4.59 then he's going in the first or high second.

Pinckney needs about 90 tackles and atleast a 4.59 as well. They can't keep missing tackles or taking poor angles like they have a tendency to do.

Advertisement
Impressive transformations but we do the same **** on this board every off season...talking about all the monsters X s&c coach is creating.

Doesn’t mean **** if they don’t win. Your RBs, CBs and WRs can look like Mr. Olympians, but if your OL can’t block and you’re running 7 plays (like we did last year), it doesn’t matter.

These are all good signs. But just ******* win man. Let’s go.

I think Shaq can go late first round but he needs about 100+ total tackles. White finished with 123. If Shaq does that and finds a way to run a 4.59 then he's going in the first or high second.

Pinckney needs about 90 tackles and atleast a 4.59 as well.
I just don’t see Shaq running near that. I certainly hope he does and that would help his stock a lot

We’re talking about body types and transformations here from a strength and conditioning coach. Not talent. Two guys that stood out were Ivey and Miller. One put on about 20 lbs of muscle and the other shed what looks like close to 50 lbs of horrible fat. That’s not normal. That would be significant changes. That would be impressive. If you showed me a picture of those two when they signed, I would’ve said I hope they look like that as juniors not redshirt freshman. Big difference here.
Mike Irvin Jr’s transformation was incredible as well. I was even saying the guy should be moved to the DL because no way his body fit being a TE. Then at the second open scrimmage I had to check my information and roster just to confirm it was him now looking like a real TE and not some transfer guy. Feeley is doing his job getting these guys in the right shape in record time. I don’t know what the heck the other S&C coaches were doing!

And if these guys don’t play right it’s on their position coach and nothing to do with Feeley, as long as they are not winded by halftime.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I love Shaq but he is not sniffing the first round and probably not the second either. White ran 4.45 lol Shaq ain’t in that ballpark probably 4.75/4.8 guy. I need to see him be more consistent and make some impact plays.
Unfortunately Shaq is not blessed with speed which is the first thing these NFL mangers base their whole criteria on. If he wants to go anywhere in the top 3 rounds he needs to drop that 40 time dramatically.

Advertisement

Has there been any pics posted of our players oiled down after a workout?
Asking for a Seminole friend.

/and these popup ads....smh

Advertisement
Gus is coaching high school now and we got a real strength coach. God is good ain’t he.

Advertisement
Back