Why I love Feeley

Advertisement
Cause he treats everyone different. On top of the Jordan Miller transformation and DJ Ivey looking like Hulk Hogan. One of the best before and after pictures I liked was Patrick Joyner. Being a tweener and making the full time switch to LB, all he did to him was lean him out. There’s no doubt in my mind the last few regimes would’ve bulked him up and that’s not always the answer. Also saw that’s what they did with Shaq which absolutely needed to be done. We have a real top of the line S&C program and now we have real coaches. Futures bright.
Where did you see all these pics? Asking for @nystateofmind

Name a player in the last 20 years who transformed their bodies like Ivey and Miller. Talking kids who’ve been here for just over 12 months and with Feeley for 6. Ivey was a toothpick and Miller was a slob and both look like older classmen at schools like Clemson and Bama. Lol at basic stuff. Stupid response.
come on man. We have had guys who transformed their bodies. Ot just wasnt consistent or widespread.

Advertisement
I know were talking about young men in their prime, but 6 months for some if these transformations is ridiculous. They look like completely different people.

It's age, but it's also a S&C team who tailors workouts to body types.

My brother was an equipment manager for Arizona State from 1995-1997 (there with Plummer, Tillman, et al during Rose Bowl run in 1996.)

I was 21-23 when I was visiting him in Tempe and hanging around those guys. I was eating well enough and slamming weights like any red-blooded male at the time trying to attract women.

All that to say, hanging around some guys on that team and seeing their 20-30 tailored workouts and how quick they were getting stacked (re: through my brother I became buds with J.R. Redmond and J'Juan Cherry back then.)

The combination of youth, training table and S&C direction is an absolute game-changer for top-flight athletes at that point of their careers.

Advertisement
Feeley sounds good, imo, but we have to remember that a lot of what you are praising him for is just basic do your job stuff. Being better than an incompetent guy doesn’t make you a hero. We should _expect_ this sort of S&C program.

It's true it doesn't make you a hero, but it also doesn't mean those basic changes won't pay huge dividends this upcoming season.

Advertisement
Haha what? Their bodies never changed within a year. Over 3 years Njoku added some muscle but that took years. Chad and Walton is laughable trying to compare. Perryman had a gut here.

Advertisement
Let's not forget that it's not like august 24th is next week

these guys still got quite a bit of time to get even bigger/leaner/stronger

Practices are about to start to the strength training is coming to an end. It will be more maintenance and recovery when they aren’t practicing. Probably will loft two days a week once they start fall camp.

It's age, but it's also a S&C team who tailors workouts to body types.

My brother was an equipment manager for Arizona State from 1995-1997 (there with Plummer, Tillman, et al during Rose Bowl run in 1996.)

I was 21-23 when I was visiting him in Tempe and hanging around those guys. I was eating well enough and slamming weights like any red-blooded male at the time trying to attract women.

All that to say, hanging around some guys on that team and seeing their 20-30 tailored workouts and how quick they were getting stacked (re: through my brother I became buds with J.R. Redmond and J'Juan Cherry back then.)

The combination of youth, training table and S&C direction is an absolute game-changer for top-flight athletes at that point of their careers.
Also going to have much better/faster results with these genetic freaks than your average person.

Joe Jackson? Chad Thomas? Walton, Njoku, AQM, Perryman?
Did any of them really transform their bodies though? or just consistently get in better shape for the next level? Also wouldnt you agree it is much better having the entire team, or the majority of the team showing significant signs of s&c gains rather than just a couple per year?

Feely makes it fun he also makes it a challenge. Not much enthusiasm when you wake up at 5 am hit the gym with everyone else with some bad rap playing in the background do your routine and leave for breakfast. It is completely different when you have all of these theatrics that feely incorporates like the smoke the challenges the players getting in each others face everything that all changes.

Advertisement
Back