Why I love Feeley

Canesfan0024

Recruit
Banned
Cause he treats everyone different. On top of the Jordan Miller transformation and DJ Ivey looking like Hulk Hogan. One of the best before and after pictures I liked was Patrick Joyner. Being a tweener and making the full time switch to LB, all he did to him was lean him out. There’s no doubt in my mind the last few regimes would’ve bulked him up and that’s not always the answer. Also saw that’s what they did with Shaq which absolutely needed to be done. We have a real top of the line S&C program and now we have real coaches. Futures bright.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cause he treats everyone different. On top of the Jordan Miller transformation and DJ Ivey looking like Hulk Hogan. One of the best before and after pictures I liked was Patrick Joyner. Being a tweener and making the full time switch to LB, all he did to him was lean him out. There’s no doubt in my mind the last few regimes would’ve bulked him up and that’s not always the answer. Also saw that’s what they did with Shaq which absolutely needed to be done. We have a real top of the line S&C program and now we have real coaches. Futures bright.

Thanks for the pics

Feeley sounds good, imo, but we have to remember that a lot of what you are praising him for is just basic do your job stuff. Being better than an incompetent guy doesn’t make you a hero. We should _expect_ this sort of S&C program.
Name a player in the last 20 years who transformed their bodies like Ivey and Miller. Talking kids who’ve been here for just over 12 months and with Feeley for 6. Ivey was a toothpick and Miller was a slob and both look like older classmen at schools like Clemson and Bama. Lol at basic stuff. Stupid response.

Lost in these major transformations is actually a consistent, that provides far more clarity in terms of the disaster that was Felder. Nutrition is 80% of physique, AT LEAST, across the board. We have the same nutritionist. Bellamy has done a great job in that role, but obviously plans for players and the actual workouts themselves were much different under Felder. Seeing the changes, it's crazy to think how far apart Feeley and Felder are.

Advertisement
Great post, though I also realize the bar was pretty **** low around here. The one size fits all fails in every ******* industry. Differentiation or personalization is one of the only ways we collectively go to the next level (physically). I remember previous complaints about less speed work than some players wanted. And, of course, the notorious complaints from a couple regimes ago about guys bloating up unnecessarily. Chickillo is owed at least 300k in draft bonus money because we turned him into a toad.

And here's my 40 year old fat *** celebrating the 5 lbs it took me a month to lose!
Vqeu5nOf1wLJK.gif

Amazing what happens when the S&C coach is actually qualified to do this (unlike Sawsey) and actually shows up on time and does his job (unlike Felder).

Advertisement
I just hope he is using actual training science and watching out for injury. Hope he’s not some old school who wants to just work them to exhaustion like a horse, or use outdated lifting protocols.

Seems good so far, but his choice of facial hair keeps me suspicious

Last edited:
I just hope he is using actual training science and watching out for injury. Hope he’s not some old school who wants to just work them to exhaustion like a horse, or use outdated lifting protocols.

Anyone have any info on Temple and injuries the last few years?

Advertisement
And here's my 40 year old fat *** celebrating the 5 lbs it took me a month to lose!
I had a weight loss challenge with my family over two months (not my idea as we're all in pretty good shape tbh) and I GAINED a pound.

Name a player in the last 20 years who transformed their bodies like Ivey and Miller. Talking kids who’ve been here for just over 12 months and with Feeley for 6. Ivey was a toothpick and Miller was a slob and both look like older classmen at schools like Clemson and Bama. Lol at basic stuff. Stupid response.
Feeley is the real deal!!!! There's nothing basic. He's going to show that he's at the top of his profession. Everyone starts at the bottom. He now has a chance to shine at the P5 level. Our guys are looking the part. Now they need to play the part.

Advertisement
Back