Why does Tom Herman

Advertisement
Do you have Alzheimers? I proved this to you in a thread in the past and you just proceeded to move the goal posts. I am not going to waste anymore time with you on that.

you mean where I showed you manny had miami's third highest recruiting class since 2008 going by your own metrics or when manny had bunch of blue chip prospects recruited on texas?

remind me

inb4 "al goldens recruits"

you mean where I showed you manny had miami's third highest recruiting class since 2008 going by your own metrics or when manny had bunch of blue chip prospects recruited on texas?

remind me

inb4 "al goldens recruits"
What a surprise. CIS's resident militant slurper has poor memory. Manny was not the lead recruiter on any of those blue chips you mentioned.

What a surprise. CIS's resident militant slurper has poor memory. Manny was not the lead recruiter on any of those blue chips you mentioned.

you know you lost when first first insult thrown out by a grown man is "slurper"

didnt you say once accepting transfer is recruiting?

Manny must suck convincing al those kids coming here

Advertisement
you know you lost when first first insult thrown out by a grown man is "slurper"

didnt you say once accepting transfer is recruiting?

Manny must suck convincing al those kids coming here
It wasn't an insult. It was me making an observation. What a surprise, moving the goal posts again. It went from "Manny was a lock down elite recruiter at Texas" to "Manny can get a bunch of backups to come to our school"

It wasn't an insult. It was me making an observation. What a surprise, moving the goal posts again. It went from "Manny was a lock down elite recruiter at Texas" to "Manny can get a bunch of backups to come to our school"

where did I ever say elite lockdown recruiter?

where did I ever say amazing recruiter?

I'll wait

where did I ever say elite lockdown recruiter?

where did I ever say amazing recruiter?

I'll wait

Forgot already? I really hope your caretaker mentions this to your PCP. I said "Manny did not recruit an elite level at Texas". You said that was nonsense. Therefore, you are saying he was an elite recruiter at Texas.

Advertisement
This is getting comical. So what you are trying to say is, Tom Herman is a better recruiter than Manny Diaz? LMFAO.

where am I comparing anyone to anyone?

Point is Texas will have top recruiting classes no matter who's in charge, they will consistently get the top texas kids which is what their classes are mostly made up of with the occasional out of state blue chipper

Advertisement
where am I comparing anyone to anyone?

Point is Texas will have top recruiting classes no matter who's in charge, they will consistently get the top texas kids which is what their classes are mostly made up of with the occasional out of state blue chipper

Yup, exactly. Every coach at Texas pulls in top tier talent, except Manny Diaz. That just shows how much of a joke your favorite Corch is.

Yup, exactly. Every coach at Texas pulls in top tier talent, except Manny Diaz. That just shows how much of a joke your favorite Corch is.

you're so cool putting a R where the A is

elite defensive players came to texas, but of course diaz didn't have a role in recruiting them

the d coordinator was told to stay away and let the big boys recruit

I somehow can't believe this miami team has 4* littered all over the field on the defensive side of the ball with diaz runnig the defense for the past few years and now running the entire thing

Guy couldn't get a ***** in the red light district! Am I doing it right?

you're so cool putting a R where the A is

elite defensive players came to texas, but of course diaz didn't have a role in recruiting them

the d coordinator was told to stay away and let the big boys recruit

I somehow can't believe this miami team has 4* littered all over the field on the defensive side of the ball with diaz runnig the defense for the past few years and now running the entire thing

Guy couldn't get a ***** in the red light district! Am I doing it right?

You are doing it right. A few too many spelling/grammar mistakes for my liking, but overall not bad.

Advertisement
UGA is spending 2.6 million on recruiting that’s crazy.
Even crazier seeing FSU pays 1.5. Id love to see our numbers related to this subject

It's not crazy. Its called spending money to make money. In terms of Miamis numbers, Romberg said on his podcast a few weeks back that Miami spends under 500k. If you REALLY want to understand why Miami isn't winning the recruiting battles- thats the most important number. Its inexcusable. Miami can find 1.5 mil (they saved that much on Richt's salary alone) and be on par with Clemson's spending. The AD chooses not to. When Miami has Clemson's recruiting budget and doesn't land recruits, then you can whine about Diaz not being able to recruit. As it is, he's operating on a shoestring budget, and that's not on him.

Forgot already? I really hope your caretaker mentions this to your PCP. I said "Manny did not recruit an elite level at Texas". You said that was nonsense. Therefore, you are saying he was an elite recruiter at Texas.
Daaaaaaamn u killed it OGH....I'm dying sitting here catching up on your historic posts of WWE body slamming fools

Advertisement
Back