Why does Tom Herman

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Now you've done it, OP. You guys are going to get the wrath of @AHURT12 with all this Texas talk.
Don't say I didn't warn you...
Your the one who follow them I dont, I dont know anything about there recruiting I follow Miami only I couldn't tell you **** about Texas

Advertisement
In Texas they pay their kids to stay close to home, in South Fla you can't get paid unless you leave.

If Miami paid, more kids would stay home, we don't so they don't.

the other thing is that UT is the school. as long as theyre semi competent, they shouldnt ever miss on texas studs. theyre the flagship program there and every kid wishes to be a Longhorn. very diff than florida and esp SFL with so many FSU UF fans here

Advertisement
Texas is a sorry *** program, to only have 1 title in like 40+ years is an indictment on what a soft operation they’re running over there..every advantage you could ask for in cfb and they flatter to deceive every year...

There’s not a program I respect less than these jokers. They’re like the spoiled trust fund kid that thinks they’re special, never accomplished anything and expects you to bow in their presence. If it wasn’t for the great Vince young, they’d have zero titles in the modern era..

Last edited:
Because it is Texas. They will always have a great recruiting class. Their athletic facilities are very good. Look at their new locker rooms. Also, Texas is a great school academically with a good campus.

get to diarrhea himself his 3rd year and still recruit a top 5 class

Cause lots of kids like to dress up like cowboys.

No joke, before the LSU game last year, my brother and I hit Franklin Barbecue in Austin on Saturday morning, we were near the front of the line. There were a bunch of UT fratboy types farther back in the line who were dressed up in orange and white cowboy outfits. I had to stifle a laugh every time I looked at those posers.

Advertisement
Back