Why do we think we need a WR1?

Advertisement
I would rather see 4-5 guys or more, just go out and perform like WR1. If they all (or most) are leaders, then all they have to do is catch the ball and they can all be WR1.
Do we need a WR1 to be the best and the other can be average? **** no! We want them ALL to be above average. Yardage will dictate the man, but in this day and age, we need 5 above average WR.
Am I off base here, because I think we have 5 above average receivers. Just think if 5 of them get 500 yards a piece. Not bad. and hard to defend And we have the TE's!!!
I think our WR room is ballin. I want all of them to get the rock equally. This will make us better. How can it not? I do not think we lack leadership in that room, just production.
Please stop with the we need a WR1 to step up, why? Help me understand.
Thanks, just been drinking the Kool-Aid lately. Go motherfvcking CANES!!!!
This one worst post I’ve seen in awhile holy ****

I would rather see 4-5 guys or more, just go out and perform like WR1. If they all (or most) are leaders, then all they have to do is catch the ball and they can all be WR1.
Do we need a WR1 to be the best and the other can be average? **** no! We want them ALL to be above average. Yardage will dictate the man, but in this day and age, we need 5 above average WR.
Am I off base here, because I think we have 5 above average receivers. Just think if 5 of them get 500 yards a piece. Not bad. and hard to defend And we have the TE's!!!
I think our WR room is ballin. I want all of them to get the rock equally. This will make us better. How can it not? I do not think we lack leadership in that room, just production.
Please stop with the we need a WR1 to step up, why? Help me understand.
Thanks, just been drinking the Kool-Aid lately. Go motherfvcking CANES!!!!
Wait What Wtf GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back