Why accept the bid?

Advertisement
Well...I will be home in southeast Texas that week. Shreveport is an easy drive from my place. But...why bother? And why give them the satisfaction of another *** in the stands?

fiduciary? That word allowed on CiS?

Sounds like an unnatural *** act.
Well, it's not exactly the word I'd use since we aren't safeguarding ACC assets nor giving them investment advice. We have a contractual obligation to accept a bowl - any bowl - no matter how ****ty - as part of our admission to this ****e conference, but I wouldn't call it a fiduciary obligation. More like a deal with the devil.

I couldn’t think of a bowl game that reflects Miami football more than the Walk-On bowl in Shreveport, La. 💯

Advertisement
Honestly why would you accept the bid for this game? Alot more to lose than there is to gain. If we win its expected, if we win big sh1tty coaches like Enos gain leverage, if lose we are still the laughing stock, if we lose big that might be the death nail.

I said this before we should be trend setters and self impose a policy that establishes that we have to win atleast 8 games to accept a bowl bid. That set a standard and adds an additional unique characteristic to our program.
Because a bunch of these kids who are playing for free while our **** coach gets (not earns) millions deserve the right to take a trip and enjoy it since some of them haven’t travelled more. What exactly are you proving by not going

Well, it's not exactly the word I'd use since we aren't safeguarding ACC assets nor giving them investment advice. We have a contractual obligation to accept a bowl - any bowl - no matter how ****ty - as part of our admission to this ****e conference, but I wouldn't call it a fiduciary obligation. More like a deal with the devil.

I stand erected, I mean, corrected.

Advertisement
Back