Why accept the bid?

JOE'CANE

Senior
Honestly why would you accept the bid for this game? Alot more to lose than there is to gain. If we win its expected, if we win big sh1tty coaches like Enos gain leverage, if lose we are still the laughing stock, if we lose big that might be the death nail.

I said this before we should be trend setters and self impose a policy that establishes that we have to win atleast 8 games to accept a bowl bid. That set a standard and adds an additional unique characteristic to our program.

Advertisement
Honestly why would you accept the bid for this game? Alot more to lose than there is to gain. If we win its expected, if we win big sh1tty coaches like Enos gain leverage, if lose we are still the laughing stock, if we lose big that might be the death nail.

I said this before we should be trend setters and self impose a policy that establishes that we have to win atleast 8 games to accept a bowl bid. That set a standard and adds an additional unique characteristic to our program.
Dumb *** CIS ****

Advertisement

Money football just like everything else needs funding. Also at least its one more game to cheer on our canes. I know the season has been frustrating but Canes don't take their ball and go home we fight till the end.

Money functions as a means of exchange and as a store of value.

Advertisement
It's one ou f those situations where we can't afford not to. Recruits know where we stand and look forward to a bowl game, even a ****** one. We can't let them think we might not go just because we can't go to the one we want.

Advertisement
Money football just like everything else needs funding. Also at least its one more game to cheer on our canes. I know the season has been frustrating but Canes don't take their ball and go home we fight till the end.

zzzzz

Advertisement
Whether you think it develops or hurts the players, just about every coach isn’t going to decline the extra practices that come with a bowl.

Advertisement
Back