Why accept the bid?

There’s been many low points the past 15 years but to me this has to be the lowest. Enthusiasm and confidence is diminishing greatly. I have zero faith that Diaz will do anything of substantial here and it’s a waiting game until the next HC is hired. Apathy setting in...

Advertisement
There’s been many low points the past 15 years but to me this has to be the lowest. Enthusiasm and confidence is diminishing greatly. I have zero faith that Diaz will do anything of substantial here and it’s a waiting game until the next HC is hired. Apathy setting in...

The exact same things were said around 2006. Quit acting as though we're a recent title contender. We haven't been any good in literally a decade and a half.

Because Manure promised to play Lo once we get up by 6 scores... ;)

The exact same things were said around 2006. Quit acting as though we're a recent title contender. We haven't been any good in literally a decade and a half.
Said the exact same thing you just did, 15 years = decade and a half. I‘m ****ed bc we can be better than this, 1 appearance in the ACC title game getting blown out is ridiculous.

Advertisement
Said the exact same thing you just did, 15 years = decade and a half. I‘m ****ed bc we can be better than this, 1 appearance in the ACC title game getting blown out is ridiculous.

But you said it's the low point. If this is the low point, you don't remember much about those 15 years.

And so it begins....canes warming showing an older pic from 02 when we thrashed la tech, we losing this one fellas. The retribution tour continues.

We have the dumbest fans.
money. And it’s like another spring practice. And some guys redshirting can play.

Advertisement
Diaz and James accept the bid, otherwise that crappy Nebraska team, losing record and all, will accept the bid. Simply because the Walk-On bowl suits absolutely KNOW that Nebraska will bring approximately " 25,000 " of those Hayseed rustic, rural good ol' boys and good ol' girls to the game. hUh.
We'll bring 2500.

But you said it's the low point. If this is the low point, you don't remember much about those 15 years.
To me it’s the low point because it’s the current situation and not much hope in the near future. I am well aware of the past miseries and there have been many low points.

Advertisement
Honestly why would you accept the bid for this game? Alot more to lose than there is to gain. If we win its expected, if we win big sh1tty coaches like Enos gain leverage, if lose we are still the laughing stock, if we lose big that might be the death nail.

I said this before we should be trend setters and self impose a policy that establishes that we have to win atleast 8 games to accept a bowl bid. That set a standard and adds an additional unique characteristic to our program.
Because we still dont know who our QB is

Advertisement
Honestly why would you accept the bid for this game? Alot more to lose than there is to gain. If we win its expected, if we win big sh1tty coaches like Enos gain leverage, if lose we are still the laughing stock, if we lose big that might be the death nail.

I said this before we should be trend setters and self impose a policy that establishes that we have to win atleast 8 games to accept a bowl bid. That set a standard and adds an additional unique characteristic to our program.

They pay programs to participate and we need practice time.

Advertisement
Back