Who's Playing Friday Night @NC State?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I’m guessing we have a better idea by this time tomorrow night.

the confirmed uniform so we are playing unless it’s a last minute cancellation which we have seen with other games. Once they show the plan flying out to NC then we know it’s a go.

in terms of who is not playing, we won’t know until an hour or so before the game unless people post on social media about not playing. There are some weirdos who lurk these kids profiles so I’m sure we will hear about it

the confirmed uniform so we are playing unless it’s a last minute cancellation which we have seen with other games. Once they show the plan flying out to NC then we know it’s a go.

in terms of who is not playing, we won’t know until an hour or so before the game unless people post on social media about not playing. There are some weirdos who lurk these kids profiles so I’m sure we will hear about it
Truth is due to testing rules what team does know before game day or maybe day before.. Just something all have to live with. At least we are playing football this fall

I know names are released an hour before kickoff but do we have any idea how many guys are gonna be out? And if any are major impact guys?

Advertisement
I'm sure there are many fans scouring IG and Twitter looking for clues. But, I must admit there have been ZERO leaks so far...disappointing but impressive nonetheless...

Nervous Major League Baseball GIF by MLB

Advertisement
2010 Sun Bowl against ND. Miami was dressed for a Canadian winter and most of ND players were wearing short sleeves.
Went to see the ND v Semenholes game at South Bend a few years ago and it was low 20's and cold. Some of the ND players came out for warmups without shirts on.

Advertisement
Bubba bolden and blades is good to go, they posted an ig story coming off the plane in North Carolina

I knew you lurkers would have us a roster set by afternoon tomorrow. Can some update/edit the list on the first post to include all names we have confirmed?

Some of Y’all ****ed me off talking about “ I heard The game 50/50 it gets played, a lot of people out” earlier in the week. Not even going to lie lol

it was looking good just based on DDScane saying at least 19 plus all the other games we have seen cancelled. We all have virus PTSD. Manny sounded really unsure in interviews also.

Went to see the ND v Semenholes game at South Bend a few years ago and it was low 20's and cold. Some of the ND players came out for warmups without shirts on.
I was there. So cold we left for chitown at halftime. It was brutal. I was in full snowboard regalia and still couldn't take it.

Advertisement
Back