Who's Playing Friday Night @NC State?

Madabs

Sophomore
So testing positive for Covid forces a player to isolate for 10 days plus 1-day fever-free.

We would get back
TVD
Elijah Roberts
Corey Flagg
Balom
Restrepo
Redding

Manny said that Jordan was good to go.

I've also seen the following participating with other players in the last few days.

Nesta
C Reed
Cam
Pope
King
Harley
Roche
Blades
GB3
Miller

Anyone have any other others? I have not seen Lou posting in the last few days or Kosi.

Advertisement
So testing positive for Covid forces a player to isolate for 10 days plus 1-day fever-free.

We would get back
TVD
Elijah Roberts
Corey Flagg
Balom
Restrepo
Redding

I've also seen the following participating with other players in the last few days.

Nesta
C Reed
Cam
Pope
King
Harley
Roche
Blades
GB3
Miller

Anyone have any other others? I have not seen Lou posting in the last few days or Kosi.
That’s a start thanks for getting a list of guys together. Hopefully Rooster, Don, and Burns are good to go.

We would get back
TVD
Elijah Roberts
Corey Flagg
Balom
Restrepo
Redding

Nesta
C Reed
Cam
Pope
King
Harley
Roche
Blades
GB3
Miller

Do you have eyes on the practice field?

Advertisement
Do you have eyes on the practice field?
The first group is the protocol if they tested positive after they clear that they don't have to be tested for 90 days after so they are good for the rest of the season. There could have people who also tested positive last week and still have to get through the 10 +1 day and that's why there is some grey area. All the others were either in press conferences or posting on IG in the locker room or with other players. If they were positive or under quarantine they wouldn't be out.

Advertisement
Those guys from last week might not make it back. They will get the 10 days, but maybe no the cardiac protocol.

We would get back
TVD
Elijah Roberts
Corey Flagg
Balom
Restrepo
Redding

Nesta
C Reed
Cam
Pope
King
Harley
Roche
Blades
GB3
Miller

I was trying to do the same thing browsing around on Instagram and Twitter lol. See who's been out and about. B4 I knew anything I told myself king jordan 2 RBs then roche phillips bolden and blades and the rest could be figured out...OL is kinda big too i guess. Need a few starters there

Advertisement

We would get back
TVD
Elijah Roberts
Corey Flagg
Balom
Restrepo
Redding

Nesta
C Reed
Cam
Pope
King
Harley
Roche
Blades
GB3
Miller

Chantz Williams was in a locker room video clip i saw on IG

Advertisement
Nc state..Florida state..State of the union...state property 1 or 2 Don’t matter..Canes by 21 🙌🏾
1604364311150.gif

Advertisement
Back