Who's Playing Friday Night @NC State?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just using Dabo's math.

If they were diagnosed on gameday, 10 days gets them through tomorrow. Then there's some cardiac business they need to clear in order to get on a plane on Thursday.
They test Mondays Wednesday and the day before games. So latest anyone tested positive was Oct 23 from that group, then need to go 10 days in isolation and the 1 day after without a fever. So today would be the non fever day. Also Manny had said one of the 6 was actually just a common cold.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So testing positive for Covid forces a player to isolate for 10 days plus 1-day fever-free.

We would get back
TVD
Elijah Roberts
Corey Flagg
Balom
Restrepo
Redding

Manny said that Jordan was good to go.

I've also seen the following participating with other players in the last few days.

Nesta
C Reed
Cam
Pope
King
Harley
Roche
Blades
GB3
Miller

Anyone have any other others? I have not seen Lou posting in the last few days or Kosi.

You are assuming those guys all tested positive. If they were held out because of contact tracing then its 14 days (i think).

Advertisement
So testing positive for Covid forces a player to isolate for 10 days plus 1-day fever-free.

We would get back
TVD
Elijah Roberts
Corey Flagg
Balom
Restrepo
Redding

Manny said that Jordan was good to go.

I've also seen the following participating with other players in the last few days.

Nesta
C Reed
Cam
Pope
King
Harley
Roche
Blades
GB3
Miller

Anyone have any other others? I have not seen Lou posting in the last few days or Kosi.

there are more than just those in quarantine it seems but king isnt one of them and neither is roche. we wont till friday unfortunately about who's back and who isnt

when the Canes Football account post the pre plane pic on Thursday is when we can play the guessing game.
They not posting that. We won’t hear anything until the report before the game starts. Which is smart because you don’t want your opponent to know what’s up

Advertisement
Back