Who's Playing Friday Night @NC State?

Advertisement
The first group is the protocol if they tested positive after they clear that they don't have to be tested for 90 days after so they are good for the rest of the season. There could have people who also tested positive last week and still have to get through the 10 +1 day and that's why there is some grey area. All the others were either in press conferences or posting on IG in the locker room or with other players. If they were positive or under quarantine they wouldn't be out.

Thanks. So no eyes on the practice field.

So testing positive for Covid forces a player to isolate for 10 days plus 1-day fever-free.

We would get back
TVD
Elijah Roberts
Corey Flagg
Balom
Restrepo
Redding

Manny said that Jordan was good to go.

I've also seen the following participating with other players in the last few days.

Nesta
C Reed
Cam
Pope
King
Harley
Roche
Blades
GB3
Miller

Anyone have any other others? I have not seen Lou posting in the last few days or Kosi.

just keep updating this list after practice with whoever interviews plus whatever you lurkers see on these players social media. Expect a slow sports news day today. Won’t know anything today cause they are off to vote. Only news today would be bad news if it’s cancelled. Will know more by Wednesday.

Advertisement
So testing positive for Covid forces a player to isolate for 10 days plus 1-day fever-free.

We would get back
TVD
Elijah Roberts
Corey Flagg
Balom
Restrepo
Redding

Manny said that Jordan was good to go.

I've also seen the following participating with other players in the last few days.

Nesta
C Reed
Cam
Pope
King
Harley
Roche
Blades
GB3
Miller

Anyone have any other others? I have not seen Lou posting in the last few days or Kosi.
Balom was cleared Saturday at 9am before the VA game, so maybe that means more of the freshmens will be available.

It is going to be a cold night here in the Triangle...

Bermuda?

Must be, cause in Raleigh, it's going to be 60 degrees with no wind or rain at 7pm....dropping all the way to 58 degrees with no wind or rain by 10pm, when the game will end.

You literally cannot draw up a better night for football. 60 degrees, no wind, totally clear.

Advertisement
Bermuda?

Must be, cause in Raleigh, it's going to be 60 degrees with no wind or rain at 7pm....dropping all the way to 58 degrees with no wind or rain by 10pm, when the game will end.

You literally cannot draw up a better night for football. 60 degrees, no wind, totally clear.

Not for us.... bring on the warming benches and hand warmers

Advertisement
Advertisement
High humidity forecasted for Friday night in Raleigh will make it feel colder than 60 degrees.

That’s not south Florida football weather tho lol

It’s beautiful weather to play in, though. No cramps, at least fewer cramps, we’re just not getting that South Florida fourth-quarter, hands-on-hips advantage we get against mostly sloppy bigger northern climate boys, that comes from dehydration and muscle fatigue from the heat.

Advertisement
Back