WhoreChant podcast = Wow

Advertisement
There are a multitude of reasons you could site to make your argument that Miami will never be back, these dudes failed to hit any of them, LMAO.

My all time favorite will always be "off campus stadium", I've yet to see one person give even a semblance of a decent argument as to how that effects the performance.

Oh and **** FSU!
When you site your reasons always give your sitations.

lol if you saw that video front page and still clicked play, you got exactly what you deserved.

533dad106f6a1.image.jpg

Advertisement
🤡🤡🤡 Complete clown show & quite disrespectful. Hope the players listen to it.
Why? Is it going to make Shaq faster? Or Jarren complete a deep ball? Or how about Enos call a competent game? No. So who gives a **** if the players listen to this bullsh1t 🤷🏾‍♂️

He’s 100% right. We have temple’s coach, again, no stadium, archaic offense, team is bleeding players, QB almost quit in the middle of the season, worst Oline in NCAA history, and recruits don’t want to play here. Program is at rock bottom.

Our Stadium absolutely blows that sht hole in Trailerhasse away. I've been there and it's awful.

Oh and their OL might actually be worse than ours.

Now run back to your Semenhole board.

Sound like you are ten years old. No stadium? Were you by chance at Hard Rock for the UM - ND game in 2017? Or the Va. Tech game in 2017? There wasn't a game even at the old orange bowl that would have compared to the electric environment. Hard Rock is an outstanding venue .. great facilities for fans .. perfect location FOR THE FAN BASE that attends games .. coming from all over Florida. The broadcast crew at the UM - ND game said it was the most incredible home field advantage they had ever witnessed .. the place absolutely rocked and the fan split was virtually 80% UM if not more. Succession of ineffective coaches with weak recruiting. Facilities have improved dramatically and UM has one of the top stadiums in the country .. period. Tweak the coaching staff, get a bump in recruiting, and 10 win + seasons are right around the corner.

I agree with you although the Dolphin / Bear game in 85 was one of the loudest I've ever witnessed in person. But the Rock when loud is the bomb!!!

Oh and this guy is a Nole

I can’t believe people listen to this trash. Albeit Noles fans. This is more delusional than the Gator pods all summer long.

#1 the guy says Miami will never be back and he expects FSU to be back under Taggart. The reason he sites UM will never be back is due to multiple HC changes, off campus stadium, AND NO FOOTBALL FACILITIES. Wait what? Yes. The moron proceeds to say that UM has no facilities at least a half dozen times. Says once FSU has facilities they’ll be back. FSU is in the red, meaning their athletics department is losing money, and have nothing approved to get facilities. Even if they do, the budget proposals weren’t comparable to UMs BRAND NEW FOOTBALL FACILITIES.

#2 no acknowledgement of the spread change. Says FSU is favored by a touchdown and even goes to say 6 points.

#3 This game is much bigger for FSU than it is for Miami. What? He’s making a statement like the Gators pods did that they should be beating us up and down the street. I get UF saying that being ranked in the top 10 but FSU is 4-4 and has beaten nobody. Miami beat a ranked team. The delusions are strong and rampant up in Tallynasty.

If you need a reason to get pumped up for a game that usually means more take a listen...

I watch CNN for propaganda.

Advertisement
The stadium distance from campus is an issue. Aside from that our facilities are fantastich.

I’m confused.

You say you can’t believe people listen to this trash....but you’re listening to it? Or did I miss something?

Last time I looked, Miami has some really nice facilities. But guess what podcasters, everyone has facilities. Oklahoma State has great facilities and they suck.

Advertisement
FSU players, much like their fans, are such pieces of *****. Yesterday, their players were talking so much ****, bumping our players and doing questionable hits. I know Miami does it too but FSU seems like dirty *** *******.

Advertisement
I can’t believe people listen to this trash. Albeit Noles fans. This is more delusional than the Gator pods all summer long.

#1 the guy says Miami will never be back and he expects FSU to be back under Taggart. The reason he sites UM will never be back is due to multiple HC changes, off campus stadium, AND NO FOOTBALL FACILITIES. Wait what? Yes. The moron proceeds to say that UM has no facilities at least a half dozen times. Says once FSU has facilities they’ll be back. FSU is in the red, meaning their athletics department is losing money, and have nothing approved to get facilities. Even if they do, the budget proposals weren’t comparable to UMs BRAND NEW FOOTBALL FACILITIES.

#2 no acknowledgement of the spread change. Says FSU is favored by a touchdown and even goes to say 6 points.

#3 This game is much bigger for FSU than it is for Miami. What? He’s making a statement like the Gators pods did that they should be beating us up and down the street. I get UF saying that being ranked in the top 10 but FSU is 4-4 and has beaten nobody. Miami beat a ranked team. The delusions are strong and rampant up in Tallynasty.

If you need a reason to get pumped up for a game that usually means more take a listen...

News flash; I've listened to a few Miami podcasts this year and the delusion is almost as bad. Listening to these two clowns; substitute "Miami" for "Florida State" and "Canes" for "Noles" and this literally sounds like some of our yahoos after losses to Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech.

Way too many people who shouldn't have a platform do—hence such garbage content readily available.

Last edited:
News flash; I've listened to a few Miami podcasts this year and the delusion is almost as bad. Listening to these two clowns; substitute "Miami" for "Florida State" and "Canes" for "Noles" and this literally sounds like some of our yahoos after losses to Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech.

Way too many people who shouldn't have a platform do—hence such garbage content readily available.
You sound angry on most of your post

Warchant has more subscribers than any FSU site. So this isn’t just some randoms on YouTube.

Advertisement
Back