WhoreChant podcast = Wow

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
I can’t believe people listen to this trash. Albeit Noles fans. This is more delusional than the Gator pods all summer long.

#1 the guy says Miami will never be back and he expects FSU to be back under Taggart. The reason he sites UM will never be back is due to multiple HC changes, off campus stadium, AND NO FOOTBALL FACILITIES. Wait what? Yes. The moron proceeds to say that UM has no facilities at least a half dozen times. Says once FSU has facilities they’ll be back. FSU is in the red, meaning their athletics department is losing money, and have nothing approved to get facilities. Even if they do, the budget proposals weren’t comparable to UMs BRAND NEW FOOTBALL FACILITIES.

#2 no acknowledgement of the spread change. Says FSU is favored by a touchdown and even goes to say 6 points.

#3 This game is much bigger for FSU than it is for Miami. What? He’s making a statement like the Gators pods did that they should be beating us up and down the street. I get UF saying that being ranked in the top 10 but FSU is 4-4 and has beaten nobody. Miami beat a ranked team. The delusions are strong and rampant up in Tallynasty.

If you need a reason to get pumped up for a game that usually means more take a listen...

Advertisement
I agree with this podcast 100%. Taggart will right the ship he just needs facilities. His clock should start ONLY when FSU has finished constructing all new facilities and can start using them. I hope the FSU administration is subscribed to this podcast, if FSU wants to win they need to listen!!

I can’t believe people listen to this trash. Albeit Noles fans. This is more delusional than the Gator pods all summer long.

#1 the guy says Miami will never be back and he expects FSU to be back under Taggart. The reason he sites UM will never be back is due to multiple HC changes, off campus stadium, AND NO FOOTBALL FACILITIES. Wait what? Yes. The moron proceeds to say that UM has no facilities at least a half dozen times. Says once FSU has facilities they’ll be back. FSU is in the red, meaning their athletics department is losing money, and have nothing approved to get facilities. Even if they do, the budget proposals weren’t comparable to UMs BRAND NEW FOOTBALL FACILITIES.

#2 no acknowledgement of the spread change. Says FSU is favored by a touchdown and even goes to say 6 points.

#3 This game is much bigger for FSU than it is for Miami. What? He’s making a statement like the Gators pods did that they should be beating us up and down the street. I get UF saying that being ranked in the top 10 but FSU is 4-4 and has beaten nobody. Miami beat a ranked team. The delusions are strong and rampant up in Tallynasty.

If you need a reason to get pumped up for a game that usually means more take a listen...

So FSU has a portion of CIS Fans to..got it

There are a multitude of reasons you could site to make your argument that Miami will never be back, these dudes failed to hit any of them, LMAO.

My all time favorite will always be "off campus stadium", I've yet to see one person give even a semblance of a decent argument as to how that effects the performance.

Oh and **** FSU!

Advertisement

He’s 100% right. We have temple’s coach, again, no stadium, archaic offense, team is bleeding players, QB almost quit in the middle of the season, worst Oline in NCAA history, and recruits don’t want to play here. Program is at rock bottom.

Advertisement
He’s 100% right. We have temple’s coach, again, no stadium, archaic offense, team is bleeding players, QB almost quit in the middle of the season, worst Oline in NCAA history, and recruits don’t want to play here. Program is at rock bottom.

Sound like you are ten years old. No stadium? Were you by chance at Hard Rock for the UM - ND game in 2017? Or the Va. Tech game in 2017? There wasn't a game even at the old orange bowl that would have compared to the electric environment. Hard Rock is an outstanding venue .. great facilities for fans .. perfect location FOR THE FAN BASE that attends games .. coming from all over Florida. The broadcast crew at the UM - ND game said it was the most incredible home field advantage they had ever witnessed .. the place absolutely rocked and the fan split was virtually 80% UM if not more. Succession of ineffective coaches with weak recruiting. Facilities have improved dramatically and UM has one of the top stadiums in the country .. period. Tweak the coaching staff, get a bump in recruiting, and 10 win + seasons are right around the corner.

There are a multitude of reasons you could site to make your argument that Miami will never be back, these dudes failed to hit any of them, LMAO.

My all time favorite will always be "off campus stadium", I've yet to see one person give even a semblance of a decent argument as to how that effects the performance.

Oh and **** FSU!
INdeed. We were fortunate to have an on campus stadium until 2006, when they tore down the Orange Bowl. I used to love walking from Hecht to the Orange Bowl...it only took a minute to get there on foot. That all changed when Miami was forced to use an off campus facility in 2007.

Sound like you are ten years old. No stadium? Were you by chance at Hard Rock for the UM - ND game in 2017? Or the Va. Tech game in 2017? There wasn't a game even at the old orange bowl that would have compared to the electric environment. Hard Rock is an outstanding venue .. great facilities for fans .. perfect location FOR THE FAN BASE that attends games .. coming from all over Florida. The broadcast crew at the UM - ND game said it was the most incredible home field advantage they had ever witnessed .. the place absolutely rocked and the fan split was virtually 80% UM if not more. Succession of ineffective coaches with weak recruiting. Facilities have improved dramatically and UM has one of the top stadiums in the country .. period. Tweak the coaching staff, get a bump in recruiting, and 10 win + seasons are right around the corner.
This is 💯 facts. I’d argue the Notre Dame game was the loudest in CFB history anywhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU is lil bro. Delusional statements from them are fine, because they just don’t know any better.

You could easily correct their errors now, or just sit back and let them come to the realization themselves after looking dumb as shxt.

I’m just thankful I got to wake up with a nice laugh courtesy of their stupidity.

Thank you for sharing OP.

I agree with this podcast 100%. Taggart will right the ship he just needs facilities. His clock should start ONLY when FSU has finished constructing all new facilities and can start using them. I hope the FSU administration is subscribed to this podcast, if FSU wants to win they need to listen!!

Attachments

• DD45F4E1-30FC-4769-86EA-A5C638FD4FA2.jpeg
    DD45F4E1-30FC-4769-86EA-A5C638FD4FA2.jpeg
    281.9 KB · Views: 10
Advertisement
Back