WhoreChant podcast = Wow

Advertisement
I can’t believe people listen to this trash. Albeit Noles fans. This is more delusional than the Gator pods all summer long.

#1 the guy says Miami will never be back and he expects FSU to be back under Taggart. The reason he sites UM will never be back is due to multiple HC changes, off campus stadium, AND NO FOOTBALL FACILITIES. Wait what? Yes. The moron proceeds to say that UM has no facilities at least a half dozen times. Says once FSU has facilities they’ll be back. FSU is in the red, meaning their athletics department is losing money, and have nothing approved to get facilities. Even if they do, the budget proposals weren’t comparable to UMs BRAND NEW FOOTBALL FACILITIES.

#2 no acknowledgement of the spread change. Says FSU is favored by a touchdown and even goes to say 6 points.

#3 This game is much bigger for FSU than it is for Miami. What? He’s making a statement like the Gators pods did that they should be beating us up and down the street. I get UF saying that being ranked in the top 10 but FSU is 4-4 and has beaten nobody. Miami beat a ranked team. The delusions are strong and rampant up in Tallynasty.

If you need a reason to get pumped up for a game that usually means more take a listen...

Even dumber, I can't believe you read and repost to this board.

Advertisement
Devils advocate- the stadium is awesome only on select high profile games otherwise looks half empty when playing nobody thus no home field advantage. And unfortunately we are a delusional fan base because we always think we are better than everyone else but fact is we are a middling acc coastal team based on 15 year of proof.

INdeed. We were fortunate to have an on campus stadium until 2006, when they tore down the Orange Bowl. I used to love walking from Hecht to the Orange Bowl...it only took a minute to get there on foot. That all changed when Miami was forced to use an off campus facility in 2007.

Orange Bowl was not "on campus." It was a 2 hour walk from UM. Marlins Park is at same site now. Google maps the walk time if you don't believe me.

Orange Bowl was not "on campus." It was a 2 hour walk from UM. Marlins Park is at same site now. Google maps the walk time if you don't believe me.
1572446261982.png

Advertisement
Devils advocate- the stadium is awesome only on select high profile games otherwise looks half empty when playing nobody thus no home field advantage. And unfortunately we are a delusional fan base because we always think we are better than everyone else but fact is we are a middling acc coastal team based on 15 year of proof.

Thanks for proving my point, tell me again how Tenn & Michigan are undefeated every year due to their stadium...Oh, and would that also apply to FSU since their stadium has been "half empty" for virtually every home game this year?

Last edited:
Thanks for proving my point, tell me again how Tenn & Michigan are undefeated every year due to their stadium...Oh, and you would that also apply to FSU since their stadium has been "half empty" for virtually every home game this year?
:ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3:

I can’t believe people listen to this trash. Albeit Noles fans. This is more delusional than the Gator pods all summer long.

#1 the guy says Miami will never be back and he expects FSU to be back under Taggart. The reason he sites UM will never be back is due to multiple HC changes, off campus stadium, AND NO FOOTBALL FACILITIES. Wait what? Yes. The moron proceeds to say that UM has no facilities at least a half dozen times. Says once FSU has facilities they’ll be back. FSU is in the red, meaning their athletics department is losing money, and have nothing approved to get facilities. Even if they do, the budget proposals weren’t comparable to UMs BRAND NEW FOOTBALL FACILITIES.

#2 no acknowledgement of the spread change. Says FSU is favored by a touchdown and even goes to say 6 points.

#3 This game is much bigger for FSU than it is for Miami. What? He’s making a statement like the Gators pods did that they should be beating us up and down the street. I get UF saying that being ranked in the top 10 but FSU is 4-4 and has beaten nobody. Miami beat a ranked team. The delusions are strong and rampant up in Tallynasty.

If you need a reason to get pumped up for a game that usually means more take a listen...

I mean our fan base is pretty delusional too. This is on a whole other level. They act like they are a 7-1 team...

Advertisement
He’s 100% right. We have temple’s coach, again, no stadium, archaic offense, team is bleeding players, QB almost quit in the middle of the season, worst Oline in NCAA history, and recruits don’t want to play here. Program is at rock bottom.
Almost exact same thing can be said about FSU.

Advertisement
Many FSU fans that I know actually view this game as a win-win scenario. If the win, they get bragging right over us. If they lose, they know Taggert more then likely won't win the 2 extra games needed to go to a bowl and will ultimately be fired at seasons end.

We have the room for an on campus stadium, but try dealing with the cities of Coral Gables and South Miami.

I agree with this podcast 100%. Taggart will right the ship he just needs facilities. His clock should start ONLY when FSU has finished constructing all new facilities and can start using them. I hope the FSU administration is subscribed to this podcast, if FSU wants to win they need to listen!!

YAS

Advertisement
Back