Who You Wit'?( Roy Jones or Mike Tyson)

Who You Wit'?( Roy Jones or Mike Tyson)

• Jones

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Tyson

Votes: 45 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember playing it in the arcade when it first came out.... It took a while but I did beat Mike but it was hella hard dude... I spent so many freaking quarters on that machine.. lol
It was so hard to time that uppercut; chit came as a flash. Moved too soon, get caught; moved too slow, get caught! Lol. Corner gave zero advice. Lol. Face be f’d up if u survive the 1st round & Doc be telling u to not give up, fight. Lol.

Advertisement
It was so hard to time that uppercut; chit came as a flash. Moved too soon, get caught; moved too slow, get caught! Lol. Corner gave zero advice. Lol. Face be f’d up if u survive the 1st round & Doc be telling u to not give up, fight. Lol.
You know how many times I stood there screaming at the machine knowing full well I ducked that uppercut.... That was BS... Game was rigged... lol

You know how many times I stood there screaming at the machine knowing full well I ducked that uppercut.... That was BS... Game was rigged... lol
Big facts! Lol.

Ay; but here’s the cold part:

So my boy had a tricked out Xbox where you could literally play all system games on it. Now since Punchout, we’ve had games like Fight Night, which is much more realistic. I’ve smashed all of those titles. So I get on my boy’s Xbox for some nostalgia & play Punchout again. CHIT WAS HARDER THAN BEFORE! Lol. Bald Bull & Soda Popinski gave me trooooooouuuble! Lol. And Mike? Forget it about it. Lol

Snoop just said "It was close fight but Jakes punches were just more powerful".... Nooooooooooooo sh*t Snoop.... 2nd round KO but it was "close"...

Advertisement
Big facts! Lol.

Ay; but here’s the cold part:

So my boy had a tricked out Xbox where you could literally play all system games on it. Now since Punchout, we’ve had games like Fight Night, which is much more realistic. I’ve smashed all of those titles. So I get on my boy’s Xbox for some nostalgia & play Punchout again. CHIT WAS HARDER THAN BEFORE! Lol. Bald Bull & Soda Popinski gave me trooooooouuuble! Lol. And Mike? Forget it about it. Lol
Honestly I never played it on a console so I never experienced it like that but I believe you.... That game drove me nuts...

Advertisement
**** the lil poll in here ain’t showing no respect to roy jones and he was the far superior boxer than Tyson.

Advertisement
Be nice if this **** concert would hurry up so the fight can come on. I just seen snoop perform all these songs in his verzus battle with dmx.

Advertisement
Worst production I have ever witnessed. I had to mute most of this **** through all of the tranny rap, awful.
Thank God I didn’t pay for this *****

By far the hardest opponent in boxing game history! F; I think I may have beat Mike like 2x out of 200 attempts w little Mack. Remember vividly throwing my Nintendo controller on the ground & breaking it after my 20th loss in a row. Lol.
I could’ve taught you Daniel son.

Advertisement
Back