Who You Wit'?( Roy Jones or Mike Tyson)

Who You Wit'?( Roy Jones or Mike Tyson)

• Jones

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Tyson

Votes: 45 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't Roy have the heavy weight belt at one point in his career?
Yes.

Dude was so good that he couldn’t find fights in his division so he went up. He should’ve retired because he didn’t think he could lose and didn’t respect opponents in his weight class. Then he got caught , then again , then again, then again until he acts retarded.

Prime Roy was amazing.

Advertisement
Didn't Roy have the heavy weight belt at one point in his career?
Yes he did beat slow John Ruiz who held one of the belts. After Roy dropped back down in weight he was never the same. Lost his fluidity and started eating punches and had a glass jaw. Tyson lands one and he will hurt Roy.

The undercard is gonna be solid.

Im looking forward to the match between Soda Popinski and King Hippo.
I'm stoked for Beef Supreme vs. Upgrayedd and Kenny Powers vs. Shooter McGavin

Roy in the right weight class was so good, it wasn't even funny. He didn't have anyone that was even close and started moving up to get some big money fights. He was his own biggest negative because he was so **** good.

Tyson was a freak, but in the history of heavyweights, there's certainly been better. I can't really say that about Roy, he was the best IMO at his prime weight.

Hope these two have fun and make some money in the process. Tyson, his story is just a tragedy in how taken advantage of he was in his career.

Advertisement
I'm stoked for Beef Supreme vs. Upgrayedd and Kenny Powers vs. Shooter McGavin
giphy (3).gif

Roy in the right weight class was so good, it wasn't even funny. He didn't have anyone that was even close and started moving up to get some big money fights. He was his own biggest negative because he was so **** good.

Tyson was a freak, but in the history of heavyweights, there's certainly been better. I can't really say that about Roy, he was the best IMO at his prime weight.

Hope these two have fun and make some money in the process. Tyson, his story is just a tragedy in how taken advantage of he was in his career.

I think Roy’s biggest mistake was allowing outside noise to dictate his moves. After he won the light heavy weight championship he should’ve moved back down to Middle weight and Super middleweight and locked it down as the greatest middle weight in history only moving up when it’s 8 figures on the table.

Advertisement
I really wish this wasn’t happening. I got Father Time in this one.
This is going to a strip club with grannies dancing, not a good look.

1606619407607.gif

Tyson is the nicest dude you will ever meet. I felt bad about rooting for Buster against him after I met Mike in person. Roy is a great guy himself. He's done so much for so many people. I fought for a bit in one of his gyms until his top prospect peppered me like a case of birdshot. The guy was a couple weight classes down but I knew that wasn't my ticket after that lol. If it's a real fight I don't see how Tyson won't land a big shot. Roy has never had the power to phase a guy like Tyson. I doubt he has the speed to avoid him like he once did. Hopefully they put on a decent show.
1606620162226.jpeg

Mike had a mansion and training center outside Youngstown, came to town often with Boom Boom. Good dude. Here’s a photo of my oldest son and Mike in Shanghai. The kid was teaching and mike was traveling.

View attachment 136384
Mike had a mansion and training center outside Youngstown, came to town often with Boom Boom. Good dude. Here’s a photo of my oldest son and Mike in Shanghai. The kid was teaching and mike was traveling.
I met him in Hawaii circa early 2000s. We were all on vacay. I never expected him to be so humble. He introduced himself to my whole family. He’s a true class act. People that haven’t met him don’t get it. Mike is the nicest most down to earth celebrity I’ve ever met.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I met him in Hawaii circa early 2000s. We were all on vacay. I never expected him to be so humble. He introduced himself to my whole family. He’s a true class act. People that haven’t met him don’t get it. Mike is the nicest most down to earth celebrity I’ve ever met.
My former manager’s sister dated Mike after his 2nd wife, Monica. She said she grilled him when they were out to dinner, and he was soft spoken, gracious, and was a real gentleman to both them & the restaurant staff.

By far the hardest opponent in boxing game history! F; I think I may have beat Mike like 2x out of 200 attempts w little Mack. Remember vividly throwing my Nintendo controller on the ground & breaking it after my 20th loss in a row. Lol.
I remember playing it in the arcade when it first came out.... It took a while but I did beat Mike but it was hella hard dude... I spent so many freaking quarters on that machine.. lol

Advertisement
Back