Who You Wit'?( Roy Jones or Mike Tyson)

• Jones

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Tyson

Votes: 45 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Tyson is the nicest dude you will ever meet. I felt bad about rooting for Buster against him after I met Mike in person. Roy is a great guy himself. He's done so much for so many people. I fought for a bit in one of his gyms until his top prospect peppered me like a case of birdshot. The guy was a couple weight classes down but I knew that wasn't my ticket after that lol. If it's a real fight I don't see how Tyson won't land a big shot. Roy has never had the power to phase a guy like Tyson. I doubt he has the speed to avoid him like he once did. Hopefully they put on a decent show.

Advertisement
jerry seinfeld slapping GIF

Advertisement
Jones is just going to dance around the whole fight as Mike is going to try and actually box.
Old man gets tired of just moving around the whole time without any contact and just falls over.

Advertisement
Actually I don't think Mike knows how to hold back a punch... At some point he's gonna let loose with a left hook from **** and lay Jones out...
In the post fight interview he'll talk about how the juices were flowing and he felt 30 years younger in there... Then he'll say he had the overwhelming urge to eat Roy's kids so he punched him so hard he broke his liver.... Yep... Should end something like that...

Advertisement
Bro they not even allowed to hit hard cmon, who watching this **** its going to be a kneel down forfeit or some ****.

I’d much rather see a battle of belly buttons with Roy vs Tyler byrd..

Both of these guys sucked when they were somewhat young , Roy bordering on retardation from too many head shots. But I’ll watch , not paying doe.

Advertisement
Back