Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Greg Schiano

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Sonny Dykes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Schiano should get a serious interview.

Just my opinion and I’m sure to get a lot of hate here but I do believe he’s a better coach than Mario.

No nonsense coach that knows football and works hard.

If you want a smart disciplined team, I think this is the guy that is more realistic than a lot of the other coaches on the list.

Advertisement
He’s been mostly NFL & not very good. He was good in Canadian league. A lot of short stops throughout career.

It’s a hard pass for me.
So because he did not do well in the NFL does that mean he can’t win the ACC?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doug Pederson

Bill O'Brien

Urban Meyer

Ken Dorsey (Doing good things at Buffalo)

Greg Schiano

Joe Brady

Brethren, I’ll take the racist Yosemite Sam over this bull chit! At least w/ Sam, I know he’s not w/ the bull chit & is the meanest, roughest, toughest hombre that’s ever crossed the Rio Grande & ain’t no namby-bamby.
We need that type of attitude here, and at least he speaks a little Spanish.

Lol.

LMAO

Brother, I just want to win. This team has slowly taken the joy of football from me. I have seen more discipline in high school ball than the crap we producing on the field.

Advertisement
I just need the coach that knows how to cheat to win
I want a coach that kills the bag game feeds the team tainted meat steals signs
I want a coach that does whatever it takes to win
A killer
I don’t know if anyone one of those guys is that except freeze

The best hire is someone to fix the trenches on both sides of the ball. We have to be bigger and stronger there. Period. Then the luxury of the abundance of south Florida athletes everywhere else takes us to the next level. Finding a legit QB to pair with those puts us in the national championship contention.

Freeze easy...can recruit vs Saban for guys close in area to where Saban recruits. Can game plan with said players to beat Saban with an inferior roster that has high level talent. We didn't get to see what he could do cause Saban wanted that **** stopped immediately.
Hey if @Liberty City El likes my post that's all I need to know I'm right

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back