• Jeff Hafley

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Greg Schiano

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Sonny Dykes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You think this University has the commitment from the board to pay someone 6-7 million dollars per year?

I asked this question just yesterday and was told the same thing you're saying on youtube. I believe @TimeBum response is the right answer though. Think of Willie Taggart at FAU. If anything we can get Tom Herman on the cheap.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Luke Fickell takes USC job, expect Cincy to go after Jim Leonhard. He would take that gig, imo.

Fickell has been all Ohio his whole career. With Cincy going to the big12, I am throwing 5M at Fickell to stay if I am them.

Cristobal. I think he’d get better talent at Miami than Oregon. He’d be able to attract pieces he can’t in Eugene and likely keep talented young guys from transferring.
what makes you so confident? Yes he recruits well at Oregon. But you bring him to South Florida he has to battle with every top program in the country that is way ahead of us right now.. Then if he doesn't win those battles he has to rely on his gameday coaching ability and that is suspect.

Advertisement
what makes you so confident? Yes he recruits well at Oregon. But you bring him to South Florida he has to battle with every top program in the country that is way ahead of us right now.. Then if he doesn't win those battles he has to rely on his gameday coaching ability and that is suspect.
And he won't have Nike money…

Oregon wasn't ahead of us, Bama, OSU, UGA, or Clemson when he landed the defensive studs he has now.

He'd kill it in Miami.

Oregon wasn't ahead of us, Bama, OSU, UGA, or Clemson when he landed the defensive studs he has now.

He'd kill it in Miami.
Who is he recruiting against? USC? Washington? Utah? If a player on the west coast wants to stay west then Oregon is the clear choice right now. He might do well here. he might not. But If he doesn't kill the trail then he is in big trouble because he's not the best GameDay coach available. He would probably be my 3rd or 4th pick. I would take Freeze way before Mario

Advertisement
Who is he recruiting against? USC? Washington? Utah? If a player on the west coast wants to stay west then Oregon is the clear choice right now. He might do well here. he might not. But If he doesn't kill the trail then he is in big trouble because he's not the best GameDay coach available. He would probably be my 3rd or 4th pick. I would take Freeze way before Mario
Freeze isn’t at option for Miami. Coaches know Mario here. He kills the trail no matter where he coaches.

Advertisement
Back