Who would you rather beat in a National Championship game?

Advertisement
OSU closely followed by ND but that's not going to happen because we are light years away from playing in the National Championship game. We have a head coach who is over matched every game. The only way I see us playing in the National Championship within the next three years is that Manny is giving his walking papers.

Advertisement
I’m perplexed. As much as I hate UiF, beating them in a NC game also means that they’re likely on top of the SEC.
This.

I wouldn't even want UF to be good enough to play in a National championship game.

UF is not a school I hope or root for to be good so we can beat'em at their best, UF is a program I wish could lose every single game they ever play ever.

I would celebrate like I just won the **** lottery if UF went 2-10 or something like that in a season, their misery is always the best, whenever they lose its a great thing.

Last edited:
For me it's:

1. Oh St
2. Bama
3. Oklahoma (would love to see us in a shootout with them)
4. USC
5. LSU

I don't have Notre Lame on my list because they're the most overrated program in college football history. Every time they play in a National championship game they get exposed & get their asses beat something awful.

UGA are paper tigers too, doing all that cheating, spending all that money but they're never going to win a championship.

Obviously Miami has sucked & we're nowhere close to players in a Natty anytime soon, so yall don't have to beat everybody over the head with that, we all know lol. Just be hypothetical for 5 minutes lol.

Advertisement
This.

I wouldn't even want UF to be good enough to play in a National championship game.

UF is not a school I hope or root for to be good so we can beat'em at their best, UF is a program I wish could lose every single game they ever play ever.

I would celebrate like I just won the **** lottery if UF went 2-10 or something like that in a season, their misery is always the best, whenever they lose its a great thing.
How could we not love watching them have a 4 win season with McEltooth more than seeing them in any positive bowl game. I’d rather it be any of OSU, Penn State, Bama, ND...

This.

1000000% agree

Advertisement
Ohio State, and it's by a wide, wide margin. I'd want it to be in 14 overtimes, with every single overtime being extended by a bad call in our favor.
NOOO! I probably would already had a heart attack by the 3ot lol

I actually hate uf waaaaaay more than fsu. At least with fsu, we play them every year so all the **** talking about who's better gets validated. Uf are just some plain scary b!tches who have no reason not to play us every yr as well.

Advertisement
NOOO! I probably would already had a heart attack by the 3ot lol
Think of what it would do to all the OSU fans.

Oh, and I want Ron Cherry to come out of retirement just to give them the business. Let THEM have a taste of that cherry cola.

This.

i-love-you-man.gif

Advertisement
Back